Scratch and Sniff

Maggie 

That fucking bitch thought she was so smart running away. Chad and his boys showed her ass. I know to everyone I may seem like a back stabbing bitch but I have my reasons, Arizona and I were best friends, but that all changed when I started to see the way Chad would look at her and how he would act and talk about her. Chad would always say stuff like "why doesn't Arizona wanna come with us, or how is Arizona doing?".

At first I thought it was sweet of him being concerned for my best friend and wanting to be friendly with her, but then I overheard him talking to his friends about them tag teaming Arizona. I was devastated how can my own mate want to be with fuck my best friend?

I talked to one of my other friends and she said that Arizona had to be doing something to make Chad feel that way and at first I didn't believe her but then I started following Chad and would see him going to Arizona's house and that was all the proof I needed. I felt so betrayed that my best friend would go behind my back and try to steal my mate from me, so I started being mean and isolating her from our friend group. My other friends never really liked her anyways, they thought she was some weird ass girl. I don't understand why the moon goddess would waste beauty on a bitch like Arizona.

The final straw was when Arizona got Chad put in jail. She had to go so Chad hired some rouge wolves to kill her and her bitch of an aunt. Arizona got away, but her aunt was killed. I was pissed when I found out the bitch got away but my dad told me to leave her alone, and that she would more than likely be killed anyway.

Imagine my surprise when my father called me and told me that Arizona was not only alive but mated to one of the most powerful and handsome alphas in the world. I was seething with jealousy and envy, why does she seem to always come out on top. One way or another I will get my lick back from Arizona's bitch ass and I'll fuck her man too!

Chad

I love my mate Maggie. I truly do, but she is dumber than dirt. All I ever had to do was tell her that there was nothing going on with me and her best friend and she would believe me. Yes nothing happened with me and Arizona, but I sure did try. There was just something about her that I was drawn to by and I had to fuck her. All I needed was for her to slip up one time and then I would be able to get in literally. At the party one of my friends slipped wolvesbayne into her drink and I finally thought I would get my chance to fuck her.

Imagine my surprise when I tried and she fought back. She did always smell funny, but I just always assumed she was a half wolf. My dad is the police chief so I bailed out quickly and came up with a second plan. If I couldn't drug Arizona then I would just take more extreme measures to get what I want, me and my boys wanted Arizona badly. She is drop dead gorgeous and extremely sweet with the body of a goddess. I hired some rouges to attack her and her aunt and the plan was they were supposed to bring Arizona to me but she got away, of course with this plan I let Maggie think that this was her plan but really I was the mastermind.

When Arizona got away from the rouges I was pissed, but the saving grace was that she was scratched by one of the rogues that was a hybrid. With my dad being the police chief he had ties to the supernatural world and I was able to hire one to find Arizona for me. I don't give a fuck about her being mates with that German fuck he doesn't scare me.

Arizona

I woke back up thinking I was in a bad dream only to still see my aunt on my bed. That confirmed that what was happening was in fact reality. My aunt touched my face and I shed tears of joy to see her but also tears fear. "Sweetheart you are special, you have the ability to control the dead". My aunt says to me with a blank face, "so what is that called then aunt Carmie?"

I ask my aunt trying to really wrap my head around what she is telling me. My aunt sighs and goes "the correct term necromancer, and you were born one. I suppressed your gift with a spell because I wanted you to live a normal life, but when I was killed the spell was broken".

I sit in shock at the words that just came out of my aunts mouth. I can understand her wanting me to live a normal life but she should have told me, but I'm not going to cry over spilled milk, what's done is done.

"Ok auntie what do I need to do now?" I ask her ready to accept my fate. She pauses for a minute and smells the air then frowns grabbing my wrist in her hands. Her eyes widened and she cursed low under breath and said "you were scratched by a hybrid".

I frown and say "what the fuck is that". She then says "when you're half one species and half the other, and we were attacked by rogue wolves. But the one that scratched you was half wolf half incubus, which is a sex demon.

Lord I need you to be a fence....the house and all, because it's werewolves and people that control the dead and sex demons out here in the streets. I look at my aunt completely overwhelmed by all this information, she smiles and says "your mate Hans is a wolf as well"

And yep that will do it, because I find myself fainting again.

Another chapter done!!!

Maggie and Chad aint shit!!

And for the record ....Alpha Lucas tho!!! 

Maggie

Chad