You reek of she-wolf coochie!

Arizona

After waking up from fainting again. My aunt went on to tell me all I needed to know about the supernatural world. She told me that I needed to find a woman named Dream Carter and that she would be able to help me. My aunt also warned me to be on my best behavior because apparently my mate was dealing with a woman named Gigi that he was crazy over and Dream is her protege. When my aunt told me that Hans was crazy over another woman a sense of serious possessiveness hit me hard. I cannot get mad that Hans was with someone before me, even though I have not ever had a boyfriend by choice I cannot expect him to be celibate. I mean have you seen the man, he is the true definition of what they call big dick energy.

A couple of hours later there is a knock at my door and I know it's Lottie. I answer the door with a smile on my face, Lottie is wearing this cute little black dress. She truly is a brown skinned beauty. We chat for a while as I get ready for work and something tells me that I can truly trust her so I spill my guts on what has gone down in the last couple of hours and she doesn't seem shocked. She then told me she knew I was some type of supernatural but she didn't want to be rude and also with me telling her everything I had been through with Maggie, Lottie wanted to respect my space and wait for me to feel comfortable with her. It's more than safe to say that me and Lottie are going to be very good friends.

When me and Lottie make it to the club we notice that it's dry as the sahara desert. When I get to the bar I see Anthony behind the bar and he looks up and smiles at me and goes "my luna" and bows his head. As I was getting dressed Lottie was telling me more about mates and how it works, that they can speak to each other in their minds which is really cool. Lottie also told me that you had to be marked first.

I cannot wait for Hans to mark me. I feel a sense of urge of him to mark me asap!

I smile at Anthony and say "hi". He then motions me back towards Hans office with a smile, I roll my eyes and head back to Hans office and knock then hear him say "enter". When I walk into Hnas office I see another man sitting on the couch to the side and all I can think is got damn these men around here are fine as fuck, and where did they come from.

Hans smiles at me and says "Schatz I'm glad to see you, I see you notice my good friend Lucas. Please don't have me break his face,I'm quite fond of him". I snap out my little trance and remember another thing that Lottie told me which was werewolf males especially alpha males are extremely territorial and possessive.

I roll my eyes and frown and say "calm down ok, I have learned within this short amount of time what you are and who you are. I get it your daddy."

Hans

She has no idea. But she will most definitely  find out who daddy is, but I'm glad she is aware though. I introduced her to Lucas and he seems amused by the situation but respectful as well, a lot has gone down within these last couple of hours and I'm very much aware now of what my Schatz is and I know she has questions for me. Anthony told me what Lottie told him and a part of me is dreading having the conversation about Gigi but something tells me that my Schatz is not bothered at all. "I would like to speak with you about somethings", my Schatz says and I nod.

Lucas goes to leave but stops when my office door opens wide with force to reveal a beautiful brown skinned woman with reddish pink hair and bright blue eyes. I know that look all to well, my friend has found his mate, but his mate seems to be a little displeased.

Lucas

She is everything. But she seems to be upset, she looks at Arizona and smiles saying "I heard you were looking for me, I'm Dream". My angel says to Arizona, then she looks back at me with disgust and rolls her beautiful big blue eyes and says "you reek of she-wolf coochie".

Another chapter down......

How much are you guys feeling this book???

My birthday is almost here guys!!!

Your welcome again...look below..

Daddy Lucas

Dream