Friendship?..sort of

AUTHORS NOTE
Wow 3 chapters in one day? I'm on fire right now. I'm hoping your all enjoying this so far! If you have any suggestions let me know.
————————

CODY POV

I was so excited to see Noah today! I had made him a friendship bracelet and everything, I really hoped he liked it..! It was blue and burgundy with little stars and flowers. It reminded me so much of Noah.

Me and Noah were now friends? Noah stated 'acquaintances' but I know under that sarcastic know it all personality he has a soft spot!

I was prepared to find that soft spot - I'd do whatever it takes!

I held onto my backpack tightly - my backpack was yellow with little bear pins on the back. They were like a little family I didn't care if it was childish! I walked into school, a bit nervous - why was I nervous? All I was doing was giving Noah a bracelet, normal things friends do! Right?

I spotted Noah talking to some crazy ginger girl I recognised from my calculus class, Izzy I believe?

I couldn't give him the bracelet now, it'd be so embarrassing! I'd probably have to wait.

I greeted Noah with a smile, hugging him from behind. "Hey Noah!" I exclaimed hugging him tighter.

Izzy looked at me confused but then winked at Noah and walked off, weird?

I pulled away and stared at Noah, he was wearing his usual red sweater vest and white polo though I could see he was doing something different with his makeup and hairstyle.

"Hey did you do something to your hair?" I asked pulling at the strands. Noah quickly swatted my hand away and glared at me.

"Yeah so what?" He questioned rolling his eyes though I soon realised why.

"Oooo who are you trying to impress?" I cooed pulling at his hair again - he let me this time.

"NOBODY!" Noah half shouted turning a bright red.

"Mhmmm.. I'll find out who it is, just you wait!" I joked as the bell rung. "See you later!"

NOAH POV

Oh my gosh that did not just happen, Cody touched my hair! I was hyperventilating and had a bright smile plastered on my face, unusual for me - I know.

I sat down at my desk next to Owen and pulled out my favourite book 'They Both Die in the End." It was actually quite interesting so far.

"Hey buddy! Why are you in such a good mood?" Owen frowned, a bit concerned as I never acted like this. Ever.

I had just realised I was still smiling and instantly dropped my smile and stared at him in annoyance, "none of your business." I stated and returned to my book.

Owen just shrugged it off and turned back to the chalkboard.

Finally that stupid History class was over, I hated it, why was learning about some dumb things that happened ages ago important? I don't care if some English king had 6 wives.

I walked to my favourite class, math. Not just because I was sat next to Cody or anything!

I sat down next to Cody but before I could even say a word I realised Cody was panicking a bit. I looked at him confused until he realised.

"Wait!" Cody quickly said and started rummaging around his bag for something. He pulled out something which looked like a.. bracelet?

"Here.." Cody blushed shyly and handed me the bracelet. "It's a friendship bracelet! I made it myself!" Cody proudly claimed while scanning my face for a reaction.