About Soulmates

Every person in the universe has a soulmate, a destined partner to spend the rest of eternity with. Some people are destined to be with their best friend, some aren't so lucky.

You can reject your soulmate if you truly wanted to, but it is irreversible and almost deathly to both persons. But if you truly wanted to leave your partner, perhaps they did something so unforgivable and horrid, then your heart will separate from them.

Not in a metaphorical sense but in a literal one, like, your heart could literally rip open and you could die.

Finding your soulmate is not as easy as some of you may think, you could have walked right past your soulmate and not even noticed but your heart will eventually lead you to them. Whenever you meet your soulmate you just know that they are the one.

'Love at first sight' but it goes beyond attraction and appearances, its destiny.

Now, multiple soulmates aren't uncommon as most people belong to throuples or quads, the most anyone has ever recorded having was six people!

Being in a group is more complex than being in duos as it is harder to reject them but it has shown that it is less damaging. For someone to be rejected, all people in the group must in their hearts, reject them otherwise the person will remain in the relationship and all will still have their soulmate emotions toward that person deep down.

Some people are gifted marks to help aid their journey to find their partners, these are more common in groups of soulmates as it is harder to find multiple soulmates if you don't know how many people are in your group.

Many marks can be as small as a freckle but the owner of the mark will know what and where their mark is at all times.

It is impossible to rip/ burn your mark off without seriously damaging soulmates with the corresponding mark. The mark will just return to a different location of the body and will continue to do that unless the person dies.

When a soulmate dies it is extremely heartbreaking to their soulmate, so harmful that it often leads to suicide/ death.

Finally, when you and your soulmate are in the same room as each other, and the universe decides it is time to meet, the air shifts, and all you can think about is this person, their hair color, eye color, clothes, scent, etc.. When you both accept each other by looking at each other you will instantly in love with this person and will never forget them and the memories you have made together.

No matter if someone decides to take those memories from you...