CHAPTER 9

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

It's our wedding day. After a long torturous two days of busy preparation, finally—it's finally our wedding day.

I'm standing in my room right now, taking a look in the mirror at how pretty I am right now. Anthony chooses a mermaid wedding gown that really matches my body. Goodbye single, welcome marriage life.

Is this really the best decision?
I want to run away, but how? I kind of regret my decision right now. I'm so fucking nervous.

The holy matrimony will be held in a moment.

"Let's go, Bella." My dad knocked on the door and signaled me that the ceremony would be started.

Too late I guess to run. I followed my Dad into the front door of the church.

I heard the piano start to play a bridal chorus as my Dad escorted me to Anthony who standing in front of the altar beautifully handsome.

God, he is so handsome. He wore a navy tuxedo which fit his body perfectly. At least I got a rich handsome husband even though I don't love him, yet. Anthony smiled widely when I walked into the altar. It made me flutter.

We both followed the ceremony perfectly—all the rituals. Finally, it arrived at the moment when we would exchange our vows.

The anxiety started to invade my mind again 'cause after this there would be no more single happy life. I would forever be stuck with Anthony.

"Anthony, do you take Isabella to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?" The priest asked.

"I do," Anthony answered.

"Isabella, do you take Anthony to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?"

"I-I do," I responded.

The priest said a blessing over our wedding rings and then both of us exchanged our rings.

"In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Anthony's hand opened my veil and kissed me passionately to seal our marriage. I couldn't believe it, now I'm officially Isabella Campbell. Just thinking about it made me want to laugh and sad at the same time too.

The family happily shouted at us as Anthony carried me on his hands, and brought me into our wedding cars.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Where are we going now, Fany?" I asked him inside the car that drove us to I don't know where.

"To spend our honeymoon, darling. Prepare yourself." He winked.

Fuck, what did he plan for our honeymoon?

The driver drove us to the airport. My jaw dropped when we arrived.

"Are you crazy or something?? We will fly wearing this?" I asked him.

"Why not? Life with me will always be fun, darling. Come on." He carried me again in his hands.

Gosh, I'm still in my wedding dress! He is insane...! Everybody in the airport darted their eyes at us. We look like a couple who do elope...!

I didn't bring anything with me, but I guess Anthony already prepared everything. He didn't say any words either when we passed the airport gate.

Now, we sat in the first class of the plane. Holy Jesus this must be so expensive. I never sit in business class let alone the first class.

"Seriously, where are we going?" I asked him again.

"To my other island. I have one private island. The previous cabin is only a tiny cabin that I built on Dominic's island. I have my own vacation house." He explained.

My mouth wide gape. Shit. He is so fucking rich.

"We will be totally alone on the island, just the two of us, doing something." He whispered wickedly in my ear.

Fuck..!

He promised me not to fuck me unless I beg him and this frightened me a lot. Will he touch me until I desperately want him? I can't imagine how hurt it is when he finally takes my virginity.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

After a long 6-hour flight and 1 hour of sea travel, we arrived at his island. Damn, it's like a deserted island. No one stayed in there, Anthony said that the staff had already gone home. So it's just the two of us.

"I'm so tired, Fany. These heels are killing me." I lay my body on the sofa as soon as we went inside.

He helped me take off the heels. I saw him also undressing his suit, leaving him half naked now.

"I hate using suits, I prefer casual outfits." He said to me when I saw him undressed.

"Did you send our clothes to the island?" I asked him.

"I did, I already packed our bag and sent it here even before the ceremony. Our bag will be in the bedroom."

"I will change my dress, it's so uncomfortable."

Without any warning, Anthony carried me to the bedroom.

"Put me down, Fany. I wanna change." I muttered when we arrived at the bedroom.

He put me down on the mattress.

"Go change, darling."

I opened my bag and damn..!! The bag is full of night dresses and lingerie.

"Where's my clothes, Fany??" I asked him.

"That's what you will wear during our honeymoon."

"What the fuck? It's too revealing..!" I rolled my eyes.

With a fast movement, Anthony kissed me. I pushed him but he didn't move. Gosh, I should stop my 'eye-rolling' habit.

"We are legally married, Bella. You already becoming mine now. No need to be shy around your husband." He said after kissing me.

"In your dream, asshole. I'm not yours..! Get out, I wanna change."

"Nope, I won't get out. Change your clothes in front of me." He directed.

Fuck him..! I hate him..!

I unzipped my wedding gown then I picked the most 'covered' clothes to be used. 

"Happy??" I sarcastically spoke to him.

"Definitely. Let's eat before I change my mind and eat you instead." He smirked.

"Are you a vampire or something? Why would you eat me?"

He laughed so hard after hearing my question. Gosh, weirdo. When I wanted to walk away to leave him, Anthony pulled my waist and pushed me to the bed—straddling me to the bed using his legs. 

"Fany..! What are you doing??" I asked him.

He took something from his pocket and tied my hand with it then he tied it to the headboard. Fuck.!

"Stay still and enjoy it, Bella."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Oh no..!