CHAPTER 15

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

Okay.

I'm totally and officially sold myself to Anthony Campbell. I couldn't stop, maybe you could say that I'm addicted to him now. I know this is stupid, but his touch and everything that he did to me is so fucking good. All those orgasms though. Damn. It feels like you find a man who knows your body inside out.

After the hot sex on the office, we back home and took a rest. We were both so exhausted and needed a lot of rest after long days of honeymoon and the long journey from the island to the house. We ran out of energy.

I did my research a bit about his lifestyle. It's a wild ride...! I don't know what will happen in the future, but the way Anthony explained it to me one by one in the office, Gosh, I am so thrilled by it. Does he have a playroom or something like that? I Google it too. He didn't mention it. I'm curious what the room looks like, but since he is already asleep now, maybe tomorrow I will ask him.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It's 11 p.m. I already tried to go to sleep early but I can't. This is what happens when my body is so fucking tired—the opposite. I can't sleep when I feel my body so tired and this is the first night I sleep in this bed. It feels strange.

I think I will take a walk around this house. Anthony mentioned that he only hires a daily worker to clean the house and the worker will go home after 6 p.m. So I think this will be a perfect time to stroll around, exploring the house. No one in here except me and him.

I went downstairs. His house is an open house concept, so the only door that I found downstairs is the room that I saw earlier when I arrived but didn't have a chance to see inside. Other than that; the living room is connected to the kitchen. The garden is also connected by a glass door.

I took a walk passed the kitchen and living room. I went directly to the only room that I was so curious about, I opened the door, and Wow. Just by taking your first step into this room, you can smell the book's scent invaded in this room. I think this is his workspace at home. This room looks like a library with an office desk in the middle of it. There is a sofa near the window, this is a comfortable room to spend free time. The books are neatly stacked on the walls with black wooden shelves. I love this room so much.

Does Anthony love to read? I think he loves to read, the books fill the walls fully, like an actual library you know. I saw a pair of glasses lying on the desk. Fuck, I want to see him in glasses and read a book. I have a thing with glasses man, I just find them so fucking sexy and hot.

It will be super fun if he fucked me in here like a professor with a student. Shit. What a wild fantasy. My face turns hot imagining it. Earlier I put an interest check; in role-play.

Mostly the books in here are business books. Boring. I hate reading business books. I love reading romance novels. Do you all have any recommendations for good romance novels? I would love to read it.

I sat on his chair and I wondered, what does he keep on his desk, so, I opened a drawer. I saw a stack of documents, but there was one document that caught my eye to fucking grab it and see it. This was some kind of document from a lawyer. Shit, it's tempting, so tempting to read, this document must be about what caused Anthony to be jailed? My heart can't stop thumping so hard.

I opened and read that document and my jaw dropped when I saw two words that hit my heart so deeply hurt, 'sexual harassment'. WHAT?? Wait, so, Anthony almost raped Luna?? What the... I can't... I can't read any further, I don't want to read the details. My heart already hurt by reading those two words alone. Fuck. I fucking married a criminal who almost raped his brother's wife and I gave him... NO, I let him touch me without even trying to dig into his past, my heart feels so damn shitty right now, he was my first of everything... God, why my life is so miserable?? This hurt my heart like a lot.

I need to run away from here. I can't and I don't want to come near him. I don't even believe anymore about everything that he said to me, I believe he only wants my body. Fuck this...!!!

I went back to his room to take my clothes, since he was still sleeping, I packed my clothes silently. I would use this opportunity to run away. I will take his wallet and his expensive car, count it as a payment for what you did to me asshole...!!! I want to slap that face so badly but it will destroy my chance to run. Goodbye fucker!!

I grabbed a coat, his car key, and my phone. I hoped he wouldn't wake up when I decided to use his car. Quickly I got inside the car and drove myself outside the gate. I guess he was too tired he didn't even realize I ran away.

∘₊✧──────✧₊

It's like in the middle of the night, I tried to call Emma just to tell her everything, but she is not answering, because it's already late, she probably already slept. Where should I go? I drove myself to a park and just parked Anyhony's car in the parking lot. I locked the car from inside now. His car was tainted black, so it's good, no one will disturb me.

This is so... So hurting me badly. I couldn't believe it, I thought he only did something bad to Luna such as maybe stalking her and Dominic caught him, apparently he almost raped Luna and this fact is just showing how bad he is.

So, all this time when he decided to marry me, he only wanted to use my body? The disappointment that I feel couldn't be compared to what Luna felt that day and how come Luna and Dominic still forgave him and didn't warn me about him? His whole family didn't even let me know at least?

I will send him my last message.

Me: You can go to hell, Fany, you motherfucker asshole...!! Fucking criminal. Don't ever come near me anymore. I hate you so fucking much. I don't want to be your fuck toy. Go ahead, search for another whore that willingly be your toy. Goodbye. And thank you for breaking my heart so fucking bad. Liar.

Sent.

I think I need to find a motel to sleep in or just sleep in this car. His car is an expensive one, it's a black McLaren GT for fuck sake, the seat is comfortable for me who never try to sit in a sports car. I learned how to drive a car since 18 years old, I used my cousin's old car. He taught me during the summer holiday.

Remembering my cousin, how about if I go to Luke's house? Luke is my cousin who taught me a lot of things, he already looks like a brother to me, but he lives far away in San Francisco. It's probably 6 hours drive from here. Jeez, long way to go, but it will be good, Anthony will never know where I go. I need to send Luke a message.

Luke lives alone, his dad who is my uncle already passed away, and her mom is already married to another man and lives in New York. I hope he can help me.

∘₊✧──────✧₊