002

ㅤthings change, people change ─ 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲. ✦

    things change, people change, and minju is no exception

    things change, people change, and minju is no exception. "fix your stance and lean more," the instructor told minju, who was in her gymnastics class alone since she was excused from her math class.

she leaned a little further and brought up her leg while her instructor straightened her leg. minju kept thinking about what's gonna happen to her and her other classmates. she's already disheartened to the fact that her competition got cancelled, informed by her teacher. nonetheless, she just wished for all of this to stop and just go home.

minju did a couple of more tumbling, handstand, straddle, and splits until her instructor said they were done for the day. minju took a quick shower and changed into her uniform before heading to class. 

she is currently running with her classmates in the front yard as part of their military training. minju jumped over the tires till she came to an obstacle where she was supposed to crawl beneath it, but instead she leapt over it as her gymnast instinct took over.

unfortunately, she received a whistle for it. lieutenant lee demanded "again," to which she scowled but carried it out anyway. 

- recording -

"there's no turning back right?" minju sighed hugging her firearm tiredly, "i don't understand why a gymnastic student like me should hold a firearm and lieutenant lee is not giving me answers" she once again scowled and glared at the said man behind her

- end -

soocheol and minju pair up to pull a trigger while keeping the stone from falling. while trying to concentrate, they could both hear lieutenant lee speaking.

minju was the first to try, so she placed her body on the dirty ground, groaning, and held her firearm as taught.

soocheol placed the stone into her firearm as she took a breath, and as soon as she pulled the trigger, the stone fell "oh come on! you stupid little shit" she grumbled, annoyed.

"don't curse, dumbass," soocheol chuckled, slightly smacking her head, prompting minju to glare at him and try again. she tried again and again until she finally succeed, they both shared a grin and high five.

"i don't want this crap," ilha complained, tossing his spoon. minju brought up her food tray toward her nose to smell it, trying not to puke at the smell of her lunch. "are you kidding me?" she scoffed as she stared at her food. "fuck this rat food, i'm not eating it," minju grumbled before she walked away.

"group one, start disassembling," lieutenant Lee stated, his face solemn. minju began completely perplexed. she tried to see what the others were doing, but they were just as perplexed as she were.

they're conducting CPR on each other, with minju paired alongside bora. "ah!" cried out minju, "with that pressure, are you sure you're reviving a person?" she scowled at bora, who teasingly smiled at her.