003

桃 .. 𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 ♡̲ 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗈𝖿
𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞 𓈒〵

 𝗆𝗈𝗇  𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫  ♡̲  𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍  𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽  𝗈𝖿    𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾,  𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾  𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞  𓈒〵

two bodies hugging one another, seeking solace from what had just happened. they couldn't believe what they saw. their teacher died, as did younghoon. they want answers, but first and foremost, they must survive.

"stay here, minju," jangsoo said, pulling away from the hug and gripped the the firearm, and tried to look for the sphere around them.

when he heard Soyeon call his name, he looked at her and gestured that he would go ahead and check out the area. a hand grabbed him before he could even step out.

"what the fuck are you doing?" minju asked, her eyes wide with concern. "don't do anything stupid, you bastard!" she yelled slightly at him.

"just hang in here and wait for me to signal for you guys to follow me," jangsoo stated as he headed out, not even giving minju a chance to react.

minju muttered "fuck" and grunted.

jangsoo marched through the parking area up until he saw an exit, then glanced back to his companions while he pointed the direction of the exit. "come on, hurry up," he declared, but soyeon and youngsoo resisted.

"darn it, get moving. the exit is over here," jangsoo, who is becoming irritated and hasty, says.

wootaek advances and goes to grab minju, and was quickly followed by soyeon. minju kept looking around, trying to find the sphere, until soyeon screamed.

"kook youngsoo!" screamed wootaek, holding minju. the sphere attempted to attack youngsoo, but he successfully avoided it.

jangsoo began firing shots at the sphere, and minju helped youngsoo in standing. soyeon and wootaek tried to hide until another sphere came out of nowhere and grabbed wootaek's neck, suffocating him.

jangsoo, on the other hand, kept attempting to shoot the sphere and was about to attack him when youngsoo covered it with a bucket.

minju hurriedly searched for anything heavy and came across a sack. "hey! over here, help me!" she yelled as she tried to pick up the sack. they carried it on the bucket, but the sphere inside kept moving. jangsoo laid his body on top of it putting weight on it.

"hurry up and go!" yelled jangsoo, and minju looked at him puzzled. "darn it! hurry up and evacuate!" he cried out, struggling to keep the sphere inside the bucket.

"fuck you! I'm not leaving you here!" minju shouted at him as she continued to assist him in putting weight on the bucket, but youngsoo grabbed her and attempted to flee.

"2, 3" before jangsoo could flee, the sphere caught his ankle, so he tossed the gun at them. "go get it!" yelled youngsoo, then wootaek grabbed the gun and aimed at the sphere "hurry up and shoot the sphere!"