004

ᶻ𝘇𐰁 i watch the moon , 🍦 let it run my mood. ♡ ͡

        the car abruptly flipped

the car abruptly flipped. a sphere got into the car. guns went off. "ah shit!" groaned Minju as her body slammed to the ground. she instantly loaded her gun and fired at the sphere.

"are you guys all right?" youngshin asked as they came out the car. "soyeon? where is soyeon?" soyoon asked, and they turned to see soyeon laying down in the car.

"soyeon, are you okay?" youngshin said, and checking her. they swiftly pull her out of the car and ease her down so they can examine her injury.

"fuck, she's losing a lot of blood," minju anxiously said while she looked around for a possible car following them.

soonyi suddenly screamed in pain and they went to check on her, only to see a small scratch on her knee. minju grumbled at the sight of her. "it hurts" soonyi cried, "stop being a crybaby" soyoon said shoving her knee away.

minju walked alongside Youngshin, who was looking at the map by the cliff. "are we near the gathering place?" minju wondered, which led a shake of the head by him. "it's about 20 kilometers from here to there, and with soyeon's condition, she wouldn't be able to endure long," youngshin sighed, returning his gaze to the others.

"i'm out of bullets already, it's risky for us to move, but shouldn't we at least find a place where soyeon can lay down properly?" she advised, unloading her gun to show it to him.

they returned to the others and informed them of the situation. "what? 20km?" they all exclaimed, "are you crazy? how on earth can we walk 20km in this blazing heat?" heerak scoffed, "rather than getting tired midway, let's wait."

"he's right, guys. let's just wait, okay," joonhee tried to persuade them. "what if a sphere appears while we're waiting?" soyoon argued.

"what if it does as we walk? does that make a difference?, and look. there aren't as many spheres here as there are in seoul !" he looked up, and they followed his actions only to discover that he is correct.

"there are no traces of fallen spheres either," taeman added, to which minju nodded. "how come there aren't any here when there are tons in Seoul?" joonhee thought.

"Is it because there aren't any people here?" taeman asked, and they agreed. "I can't go; I'll stay here," soonyi spoke of.

"hey, guys. it didn't seem to be any other cars passing by on our way here. isn't it better to go to mount soak?" chiyeol proposed, only for heerak to break it, "will you use your darn brains already. let's just stay here, you idiots."

"will you take responsibility if no one comes?" pressed soyoon, just as a fight was about to break out when minju yelled. "shut it, guys! let's just find a place to rest first," she rolled her eyes, "soyeon's condition seems to be critical," yeonjoo added, concerned.