005

𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𓂃 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. ⟢

         'jangsoo

         'jangsoo...' minju thought as she watched jangsoo take a step out of the garage and slowly close the door. minju was lifted to the back of the pickup truck by soocheol and wootaek.

"don't cry, junast," soocheol muttered to her as he held her in his arms. the others attempted to reach for the key once more, whilst jangsoo made a lot of noise outside to attract the attention of the sphere that was trying to get in.

"jangsoo, you shithead," minju mumbled as tears streamed down her cheeks and she clutched soocheol's uniform. "get inside the truck now!" chiyeol yelled as he climbed inside.

"here," joonhee said, having successfully retrieved the keys from behind the shelves. "Let's go! Let's go!" exclaimed soyoon as she started the engine.

soyoon drove as far as she could and pulled the truck on the side. "jangsoo, what do we do about him?" soonyi cried out, triggering minju to clench her fist.

"give me the keys," minju stated as she stood up and approached Soyoon, who was bewildered. "what for?" she asked.

"I'll return to him, now give me the keys," minju yelled frustrated, holding out her hands.

"and what will you do after you go back there? you don't have a gun!" youngshin yelled at her, grabbing her shoulders.

"fuck! I don't care, I'll drive back there to fetch him!" exclaimed minju, glaring at him. "wait, where's heerak?" taeman curiously asked.

minju snatched the keys from soonyi's grasp and rushed to the truck.

"minju !"

"stop, minju!"

"hey !"

minju started the engine and drove as quickly as she could back to the construction site office when she noticed a large vehicle driving towards her, leading her to stop the truck within the construction site and go outside.

"lieutenant!" she blurted after she saw lieutenant lee get out of the vehicle.

"minju, where are the others?" lieutenant lee approached her and checked her state by gripping her shoulders.

"the others...I left them and came back here for jangsoo and heerak," she sobbed before pulling away and attempting to find jangsoo before he stopped her.

"listen, your other classmates are here as well," he said, motioning to the others behind him, and bora and hana ran towards her, engulfing her in their arms.

"thank goodness, you guys are safe," she sighed, embracing them back.

lieutenant lee signaled for everyone to search the area for the two guys. minju heard multiple gunshots and ran to where it came from, in which she saw jangsoo and heerak.