CHAPTER 176-NUMB

Mina:"From now on the country known as "America" is now under you'r command, Empress!"

Empress:"Did you eliminate all their forms of contact with Japan?"

Ayumi:"We have milady."

Mina:"there shall be no contact from America to Japan."

Empress:"Great now that thats out of the way...we are one step closer in my ultimate goal."

Eliza:"Excuse me if I'm speaking out of line Empress, but I thought the blood Gate was your ultimate goal."

Empress:"Well you see the Blood Gate is just a side quest. A mere distraction for those Spectre students to stay off my track. The Blood is the key item though. It's going to help me gain the remaining power I need to......re create the multiverse!"

Eliza:"Recreate the Multiverse?"

Empress:"Once all Blood Gate stones are formed into 1, the ultimate phenomenon will occur. Giving me the ultimate edge to this plan. See the previous demon lord wanted to use it to combine the realms and take over them, but I want to shoot for something much greater than 2 realms. I want to re create everything. Because no one in the multiverse is innocent. Not even God himself."

Eliza:"Your ideal once again amazes me Empress."

Empress:"Will you all stand by me?"

Ayumi, Mina and Eliza:"Yes Empress."

Empress:"Well that'll be all. Enjoy the rest of your day you all."

They all leave.

MEANWHILE

AMANE IS SEEN CONCENTRATING OUTSIDE DOING STRETCHES

Také:"Haven't seen any body around lately."

Amane::"Thats probably because they're all out training. The tournament is tomorrow after all."

Také:"I wonder how they train. I've never actually seen them train."

YUA:"Now that you say something your right master!"

Amane:"Focus Zuki! If you're going to win then you need to stay focus."

Také:"Right!"

MEANWHILE

Reiko is seen by a lake trying to catch her breath as Squeeks watches on the side

Reiko:"*Pant pant* so my ice's range limit is 20 meters...I have to be able to to keep trying....20 meters isn't enough to win a tournament. Okay Squeeks we're gonna try this again."

MEANWHILE

Chiyo is training in the forest, continuing to punch and kick trees

MEANWHILE

WE SEE EVERYONE TRAINING THEIR BODIES AND MINDS FOR THIS UPCOMING EVENT

*IN THE NIGHT*

???:"Japan....it's been a while since I've been here....lets see if this tournament I've been invited to is worth the trip."