CHAPTER 191-FEED THE FIRE

THE CROWD CHEERS

Shizuko:"Usually I'd be upset that our teammate lost, but Ghost boy is cool. I'll let it slide."

Val:"Work smarter not harder."

Suddenly Xiao Su goes into the arena to congratulate Val on his first win and catches Aiina's eye

Xiao Su:"ATTENTION ALL OF THE AUDIENCE AND STUDENTS! THIS IS VAL, HE IS MY APPRENTICE AND MY PRODIGY. YOU ARE ALL LOOKING AT A POTENTIAL WINNER TO THIS EVENT!"

Aiina:"Her.....prodigy........."

Val:"Hey! You'r drawing too much attention."

Xiao Su:"Come now, I was only encouraging you some more."

MEANWHILE

Laelia:"That match was little underwhelming."

Ayumi:"I agree. I expected something more."

Eliza:"How do you feel about it Empress?"

Empress:"Same as everyone else.....it sucked!"

MEANWHILE

We see Maru Sensei Clashing with the stranger masked person in the library

Ms.Oruhima grabs the book out of the strangers grasp

Maru Sensei starts spinning his scythe above his head before smashing it down as the person blocks with his sword again

Maru Sensei:"Why're you only defending? You can't expect to win with a strategy like that."

The masked person finally slashes his sword at Maru Sensei and then pulls out another one. He begins attacking Maru Sensei in a pattern. First aims for his chest, then his legs and finally his arms.

Ms.Oruhima:"The attack pattern seems so familiar. Where have I seen it before."

The masked person cuts through Maru Sensei, but it goes right through him because Maru turned that part of his body into smoke before being hit.

Maru Sensei:"If you were fighting anyone else, that would've been a lethal hit!"

The mask person stops attacking and starts speaking

???:"Wait...I'm not who you think!"

Ms.Oruhima:"That voice!!!!"

The masked person slowly removes his mask and Ms.Oruhima's jaw drops

MEANWHILE

Yuroro:"AND NIRAGI HAS JUST DEFEATED JUNO JUSUI! TALK ABOUT AN UPSET WIN!"

Kaname:"THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT NIRAGI!!!!"

Remmu:'GOOD JOB OUT THERE!"

Reiko:"That match went by pretty quick."

AKARI:"Yea talk about blitzing."

Yuna:"Guess Yukio Is the only one to win....."

Yuroro:"OKAY OUR NEXT MATCH IS...."

THE MONITOR STARTS SCROLLING

Yuroro:"CHIYO MAE VS AKARI!!!!"

HMH:"The gymnastics girl herself."

Chiyo:"Yay! Its my turn."

Ichiro:"Don't go crazy Chiyo, be smart about every attack before you make it."

Chiyo:"Roger that!"

Chiyo handstand hops over to the ring and flips, landing lightly on her feet.

Kaname:"I'd hate to say it, but you better win dragon girl!"

AKARI:"I was planning on it."

AKARI swoops down into the ring

Xiao Su:"Ohhh! A dragonic being? I never knew they were still in existence."

Yuroro:"IF BOTH OPPONENTS ARE READY......THEN LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!!!"

Také:"I hear Chiyo is a good fighter."

Reiko:"Ive seen her in the gym a few times, but other than that its a mystery."

AKARI spreads her wings and unhooks her tail dashing towards Chiyo.

Yuroro:"AND THIS MATCH KICKS OFF WITH AKARI SWOOPING IN!"

AKARI makes the first move by going in for a leg sweep, but Chiyo jumps over it and hand stands on AKARI'S tail

AKARI:"Argnnn....HEY DONT TOUCH THAT!"

Yuroro:"SEEM'S LIKE AKARI HAS HER.......FETISHES....."

Chiyo starts backflipping away from AKARI from AKARI. Soon after, AKARI comes flying in slashing her claws around causing great force waves through the air. Chiyo being flexible, dodges and flips around to evade them. AKARI unleashes a massive barrage of punches and kicks on Chiyo.

Yuroro:"CHIYO SEEMS TO HAVE TAKEN THE DEFENSIVE SIDE OF THIS MATCH! HOW LONG CAN SHE HOLD THIS UP?"

AKARI'S attack speed starts increasing and becomes a problem for Chiyo to keep dodging, so she starts unleashing a barrage of knuckle punches as well. The 2 start clashing at each other with neither having the advantage over each other.

Také:"Seems like they're equally matched."

Reiko:"You'r right. This might be a tough one for AKARI."

AKARI throws a last punch, but Chiyo leaps up and hand stands on her arm before backflipping away. AKARI Dashes to Chiyo and goes in for a close ranged fire breath, but suddenly, Chiyo blacks it with a green barrier.

Yuroro:"IVE NEVER SEEN SUCH AN EQUAL BATTLE BEFORE. THIS IS INTENSE! WHO WILL WIN, DRAGON GIRL OR FLIPS AND TRICKS?!"