CHAPTER 216-UP ROARING

MEANWHILE

Mikoto and Ms.Karin are fight the 2 demons (Misa and Moka)

Misa shoots a medium sized demonic blast at Mikoto. Mikoto cuts through it with her swords and leaps into the air.

Misa:"You'r wide open!"

Misa aims to punch Mikoto, but Mikoto vanishes and slashes her down from above, sending Misa into the ground. Mikoto is getting ready to charge at a falling Misa and cut her down

Mikoto:"Killer Cut(Kirākatto)"

But Moka tries to intervene from behind. Just before she does, Mikoto turns and hit her wit....

Mikoto:"Killer cut! COUNTER SWING!"

Mikoto TURNS AND SLICES A SCAR ONTO MOKA'S STOMACH.

Moka:"Damn you!"

Mikoto:"You demons are all the same. Sneak attacks and third partying is so lame. Just fight one on one."

Chains suddenly spawn and start to wrap around Moka's neck.

Ms.Karin:"Don't forget about me."

Ms.Karin yanks the chains down which slams Moka into the ground as well. The 2 demons stand back up wounded.

Misa:"Ughh...this is starting to. Become a pain."

Moka:"Yeah no one told us it would be this much of a problem."

Mikoto:"Well you are fighting a Nova."

Moka:"Nova Shmova... I Don't care who you are."

Ms.Karin:"Return Haruto to us at once."

Moka:"If you want him back."

Misa:"You'll have to kill us."

Mikoto:"Well that seems reasonable."

MOKA AND MISA BOTH CHANGE INTO THEIR TRUE DEMONIC FORMS.

Misa:"How do you like the power up?"

Moka:"Yeah we're gonna kill all of you now."

Both MISA AND MOKA raise the opposite hand of each other in the sky and charge up a conjoint demonic blast.

Mikoto:"I see...so they're planning on destroying all of us with that attack."

Mikoto places a hand on one of her swords at her waist.

Ms.Karin:"What are you planning?"

Misa:"You wont be able to stop the impact."

Moka:"Its useless."

Mikoto's energy starts slowly bursting out.

Misa and Moka start to feel the emended energy, but tries to not let it bother them.

Mikoto:"......Shinka!"

SUDDENLY THE ENTIRE AREA STARTS TO RUMBLE AROUND EVERYONE. IT EVEN STOPS MIKOTO FROM RELEASING HER SHINKA. EVERYONE'S FACE IS LIT UP.

???:"How utterly useless the both of you are."

Misa:"Master?"

Moka:"Master?"

Their demonic blast is wiped out of existence as a persons silhouette is standing in the sky above the 2 demons.

Mikoto:"Their guard is dropped!"

Mikoto takes this chance to try and slice an attack through the air at them, but The mysterious person vanishes infront of it and blacks it.

Mikoto:"No way!"

Ms.Karin:"Who is this man?"

Moka:"Master why have you come?"

???:"Empress told me you 2 need supervision."

Ms.Karin:"Excuse me, but who are you to come and barge in our fight? And who is this empress?"

The man just looks at her and suddenly he releases only a fraction of his Spectre pressure and makes everyone drop to their knees.

???:"There's a lot of things you humans do not comprehend. Just how unaware of the current circumstances are you people? Empress.....refers to our DEMON LORD."

Both Ms.Karin and Mikoto are shook to hear the demon lord is a woman.

Mikoto:"Another question...whats with the stupid 3 kanji on you'r neck?"

???:"You mean this 3?'