CHAPTER 201-STRIKKE THE DARKK

Toshi:"Oh? So thats the face behind the mask."

Raikobu:"Woah bro...is this for real?"

???:"It is..."

Rin is the girl who stopped them

Také smirks

Isaki is frustrated

Isaki:"I knew it......damned pest."

Reiko:"It really is you................Konturo..."

KONTURO IS THE MASKED MAN

Toshi:"KONTURO MURASAKI! YOU'VE RETURNED! HONESTLY WITH YOU GONE I THOUGHT I'D HAVE IT EASY, ESPECIALLY WITH YOU HERE IT WAS HARD TO MOVE IN THE DARK WITH AN IQ AS HIGH AS YOURS BEING SUSPICIOUS OF ALMOST EVERYTHING. ONCE YOU FINALLY LEFT I WAS FREE OF MOVING HOWEVER I WANTED!"

Konturo:"Can it mud bath! I wanna end this as quick as possible."

Yachiru:"KON KON THAT LINE WAS SO HOT!"

Konturo:"Can't believe I had to put up with that for 2 months..."

Toshi starts attacking Konturo as he dodges all his attacks. He then shoots 2 dark slashes, cutting off both the monsters hands.

Toshi:"Damn!!!!!"

Yukio:"Toshi! Are you mad?"

Toshi:"Shut up you arrogant punk! IVE NEVER LIKED YOU!"

Yukio:"That so?"

Konturo:"Raikobu! Shock the monster completely!"

Raikobu:"On it bro!"

Raikobu runs over to the bottom of the monster and places his hands on it. He then releases a shockwave that shocks the monster as Toshi screams out in agony. Konturo leaps above the monster, cutting off all the attachments on it.

Konturo:"This'll be the end!......Fade to black(Kuro ni fēdo)"

Konturo holds out one of his sword and slides one hand across it, holding it at both ends like a stick. A small ball of dark energy forms infront of the sword.

Konturo:"You have what you believe in.......and I have what I believe in....now perish!"

Konturo's massive dark ball of energy burst and blast Toshi with the blast being an unexpected size and completely obliterates Toshi and the giant monster!

Mikoto:"What! That kid took all the fun.i'll scold him later I guess."

Ms.Miyami:"Wait you know him?"

Mikoto:"Yeah...met him around 2 months ago. Him and some girl were kinda training under me since then why?'

HMH:"See thats why I never made it an emergency to get them back. I knew they'd find you Mikoto."

Mikoto:"This one of your future predictions again?"

HMH:"I don't know what you'r talking about."

Mikoto:"Anyways the kid has some intense skills. I even trained him to use 2 swords instead of 1. And that girl Yachiru, quite the passion to get stronger. She wouldn't stop until she was able to master Shinka. Almost destroyed us both with the heat she's got."

HMH:"I see...well then. You did a fine job. Will you be sticking around for the rest of the event?"

Ms.Miyami:'Your not really thinking of continuing the tournament are you?"

Lady Jackie:"Come now, it wouldn't be much harm...these people came for a show so let's give em one."

Everyone runs over to Konturo

Také:"Konturo......"

Konturo slowly turns around and sees everyone.

Konturo:"Guess who's back?"

Raikobu:"Scary! Dude you should never make jokes ever or show emotion....its scary."

Reiko:"Shut up idiot."

Konturo:"Také, I see you've grown in strength. All of you have. Isaki, Raikobu, Ichiro, New students......and you too Hanako..."

Raikobu:"I can't help it any longer!"

Raikobu aggressively hugs Konturo

Konturo:"Hey let go!!!!"

Konturo breaks free from Raikobu and runs into Reiko

Reikobu:"You'r.....really back....."

Konturo:"Well of course I am.....I never said goodbye."

Také:"See told ya!"

Konturo pats Reiko on the head and she suddenly hugs him

Raikobu:"WHAT NO FAIR!"

Suddenly the whole gang starts to give him a warm welcome....except......

Isaki:"Yo! Murasaki."

Konturo:"Huh?"

Isaki:"so you gonna explain whats going on? Where ya been?"

Konturo:"I plan on giving the whole run down."

Ms.Oruhima:"Actually I think it's best if I give everyone the run down."

HMH:"If you all have something to say, let it wait till after the second round."

Raikobu:"What about my match!?"

HMH:"SHUT UP IDIOT! LILITH, RAIKOBU, MIO AND ANKO ADVANCE TO THE NEXT ROUND. AND IM DOING THIS BECAUSE WE ALL NEED A BREATHER FROM THIS....MESS."

Ms.Miyami:"YOU ALL HEARD THE MAN.....GO REST UP FOR THE NIGHT. WE'LL START THE SECOND ROUND IN THE MORNING."

Niragi and Natsume lead everyone in the crowd out safely.

Také:"Lets go grab a bite to eat."

Konturo:"Sure I guess."

From a distance, dirt is seen slowly sliding away