Awe

"Do we have to watch this?" A young man, about 16, grumbled. His name was Sam. 

Another young man, also 16, perhaps the most elusive, agreed. "It is BORING!" He, bucky added.

The final 16-year-old of the trio, smiled. "Come on guys. Find the positive!"

"You and positivity Steve," Bucky grumbled.

Sam looked to the stage. 

A young girl, about their age took the center of the stage.

She jumped, swirling in the air. She landed gracefully and started spinning.

"1, 5, 10!" Sam exclaimed, counting her spins. 

Steve smiled, "I told you so."

She then proceeded to do some very fancy ballet moves, a feat none of the trio could accomplish. By the end of the performance, the trio was in awe. They headed to the stage, much to the irritation of Bucky, to congratulate the troupe of girls on their performance. 

The redhead was still spinning, yet Bucky noticed she was watching the auditorium, nervously. Her jade eyes momentarily locked with his, and he squirmed. She seemed very... Daunting.

"Ah, excuse us," Steve said, "we, my friends and I, would, uh, like to congratulate you. The dance was wonderful," he stammered nervously.  

"Thanks," the redhead said briskly. Bucky could tell she had an accent but couldn't recognise it.

"Where are you from?' He asked, smiling. 

She stopped dancing and seemed to have no answer. "We travel all over. We all come from somewhere else, but we all have something in common. Dance." 

She smiled. "I don't take you three as ballet enthusiasts."

Steve replied, "our friend, Tony, had some spare tickets. His, uh parents love this stuff, dance, art, you know. And I was bored out of my mind, and I thought why not? As you can tell, I clearly lack knowledge of this." He smiled, a little bit less nervously.

She seemed to want to laugh. "I don't think your friends share the same, uh, enthusiasm."

"No. We do not," Bucky and Sam answered. 

Sam stepped up. "I am Sam, the best out of the three," he said, chuckling.

"Yeah right. I'm Steve."

She looked at Bucky, and time seemed to pause. "I'm Bucky. What's your name?"

She paused. "You Americans may call me Natalia Genova Sophia Alia Wilis the third." 

She seemed deadly serious, until she bent over laughing. "It's Natasha. But, your faces were really, really worth it." 

Bucky whispered to Steve, "Finally, someone with common sense." 

A strict voice called out. 

"I have to go, sorry. I hope to see you three again. You made my day, thanks!" She ran off, elegant but smiling.

The three boys walked home, thinking nothing of the look of envy on her face, the cold look in her eyes. Bucky saw it though. Natasha unsettled him. He felt odd. Steve would later blame it on a crush, but Bucky felt that something was wrong. He would find out...