The house of chaos

(IDK whether to include this or not: trigger warning for the news report? A man gets attacked and I don't know much about trigger warnings, not having one myself, so....  If you are a MARVEL fan -ahem, me, ahem- ((and hopefully you)) you should be fine. But better to be overprepared than under, I guess? And -er- someone gets attacked on her -oops- way, uh, home? OH yeah, Disclaimer: I don't own any marvel characters.)

A pillow came soaring through the air and Natasha only just managed to duck in time. It hit Steve and he let out an 'oof' and retaliated at the attacker- Bucky. 

She laughed and grabbed three pillows. One hit Bucky and he looked around. One hit Sam and he glared. One hit Steve and he laughed. 

"What was that for?" Sam asked Bucky. Natasha smiled. Her plan was working. 

"What?"

As Sam was about to reply, another pillow hit Bucky. Steve through his hands up, giving them a look that said, 'not me.' 

Natasha tapped Bucky on the shoulder. 

"Boo," she said quietly. 

He turned around quickly and chuckled. "Not fair," he pouted. 

She shrugged and threw a pillow at Steve without looking. It just hit him, and he sat down. 

"Ten hits, uh..." He got up and started to make dinner. 

Bucky's mouth opened in a comical 'O' and Sam stared at her in awe. "How'd you do that?"

She walked over to him and threw one at Bucky while not looking. 
"Hey!"

Natasha smiled innocently. "I needed you for a demonstration. You were very helpful, thank you."

She showed Sam how to hit people without making eye contact and Bucky felt a weird pang of jealousy as she adjusted Sam's arm. 

Meanwhile, Natasha was having fun. Sam and Steve were like her brothers. And Bucky... Well, she didn't know. There was something about him. Something familiar. 

She inwardly shrugged it off and a while later, Steve called them over for dinner. 

"I don't want to intrude," Natasha said nervously, to Steve. 

"Nonsense," he said politely but firmly.  
So, she reluctantly sat down at the wooden table, and they held their hands together for grace. (Would they do it? It's Steve's idea and seems right, I guess, bit IDK?)

Natasha looked at the delicious spread. There was a plate of sandwiches, one of vegetables and one of meat. 

"You eat all of this?" She asked tentatively. 

"No," Steve replied. "We use the leftovers as food for the next few days."

She smiled at grabbed a sandwich slice. It was good. Maybe, maybe this wouldn't be too bad.

***

"This is good," Natasha commented as Steve got up. 

Sam smiled at her. What did he know?

Steve came back with a cake. 

'Finally," Bucky teased.

He set it down and started cutting it into slices. Sam and Bucky immediately started to eat it -with much more grace then at the park- and Natasha stared at the strawberry-caramel cake slice in front of her. 

"Oh, no, I couldn't. I have a diet, to keep in shape for ballet."

Steve's eyes widened. "Oh!"

Bucky looked at her mischievously. She would have cake. "Not even one slice? Please?"