Male Kansen

Location
Mediterranean seas
1325 hours

-no one POV-

Currently, there were few Iron Blood kansen sail across the ocean towards the port of Tobruk. They were KMS Roon, KMS Z1 Leberecht Maass, KMS Z2 George Thiele, KMS Z23, KMS Deutschland and KMS Admiral Graf Spee.

Their mission is to escort the last remaining of the afrika corps from the port of Tobruk. The Royal Navy had been push the afrika corps all the way to Tobruk their last line of defense. They must arrived at Tobruk fast before Royal Navy kansen started their assault.

Z23 : Everyone we will arrive at Tobruk in 20 minutes, beware of enemy kansen and ship.

Deutschland : Don't worry, those low level animal were no match for our strength!

Roon : Kukuku, I can't wait to hear their scream.

Z1 : Hahaha, they will notice that the Iron Blood were unrivaled!

Z2/Graf Spee : ........

Z23 : Enemy aircraft incoming!!!

A few swordfish aircraft fly towards them.

Deutschland : Tch, this low animal really love to use aircraft huhhh!!!

Z1 : AA engaged!!!

Before they managed to engage those aircraft, Roon pull up her hand signal them not to.

Z23 : What's wrong Roon?

Suddenly one of the aircraft drop a letter from it and Roon caught it with ease. She read the letter slowly before opening her mouth.

Roon : Whatever it is or what were they planning it's seems like they will let us do our joob as long as we don't let our kansen at Tobruk hunt them.

Z1 : Wait, do we have any kansen deploy at Tobruk?

Graf Spee : I believe don't.

Z2 : What the plan Roon?

Roon : As long as we can do our job done I don't mind. The faster the better. We don't know what were they are planning.

After a few minutes they finally arrived at Tobruk and they can see many smoke arise from the city itself. But they also see many Royal Navy kansen that were injured and a few of them had to tow while the Royal Navy were retreating. They also spotted an Iron Blood ship capsized to the left at the angle of 45 degree. The ship had received many damage and some smoke were arise from it too.

Roon : Z23 you will be with me, we will meet the people in charge. Z1 and Deutschland stay on guard for any enemy attack. Z2 and Graf Spee go the ship to find any survivors including that mysteries kansen.

As Graf Spee and Z2 approaching the ship, they recognize it as a Roon class heavy cruiser, that's made them even more confused.

Z2 : Why is this ship look like Roon?

Graf Spee : I don't know. But whatever it is we must find any survivors in it.

Both of them jump onto the deck of the ship. At here they can see the damage more specifically. They were many hole that was created either by shell, bomb, bullet and even torpedo at the A turret!

Z2 : I surprised that this ship is still floating.

Graf Spee : Yeah, but surely it will sink. Look at those Royal.

Both of them look at the Royal Navy just 17 KM away from them retreat slowly. Suddenly, the ship B turret rotate it's barrel towards the Royal Navy. And then they hear something.