Preparation

Location
Iron Blood
Berlin
Iron Blood HQ
0500 hours

-no one POV-

All of Iron Blood high command were already present at the meeting room. They were waiting for the Führer to arrive.

Prinz Eugen : Hey Bismarck, do you have any idea why the Führer summon us this early?

Bismarck : Don't ask me Eugen. I also don't have any answers to that.

Prinz Eugen : It's look like you not alone. Most of us don't have any ideas why.

Rommel : Is there any siren threat?

Graf Zeppelin : Nein. If there any, than we will notice it.

Navy Admiral : Hey Albert, had any idea?

Albert : I also don't know admiral. Maybe something important.

Air Force General : If it important, why the Führer still doesn't arrive?

Albert : Maybe something happens?

Bismarck : Cover your mouth Albert. Before I make it.

Albert : Sorry. Oh, the Führer have arrived.

The Führer open the door and enter it. Everyone was stand up and salute the Führer. The Führer salute back before ordering everyone to sit back. Behind Führer, was two people. The first one was KMS Friedrich der Große (FDG) and KMS Tobruk. The Führer than open his mouth.

Führer : Last night at Munich, around 2200 till 2300 hours, there was a Royal Navy spies infiltrate our lab at there.

The Führer statement make the others shocked to hear that. There was an uproar at first but they decide to silent and continue to heard from the Führer first.

Führer : The Royal Navy spies reportedly stole more then 200 sensitive sample from our lab including the dragon sample.

Rommel : Mein Führer, is it the sample from the dragon were caught from Africa?

Führer : Nein. It was the dragon that we caught from the Scandinavia. Furthermore, the spies also attack and injured three of our kansen. KMS Z2 Georg Thiele, KMS Admiral Graf Spee and KMS U-522. All of them were being hospitalized.

Albert : How dare they attack our kansen! We need an immediate response!

Air Force General : Mein Führer, the Luftwaffe are ready to repeat any Blitz attack on London!

Navy Admiral : The navy will corporate with the kansen to blocked the Royal Navy once and for all!

Rommel : The land force will mobilize for operation Sea Lion. We should commence that operation once and for all!!!

Everyone at that meeting were cheering for the will of the high command for making Operation Sea Lion materialize. Suddenly, the Führer raise his hand.

Führer : Operation Sea Lion will not be commence. But, will replace with another operation.

Albert : What is it Mein Führer?

Führer : For that I leave it to this little one. Say it.

Tobruk than walk to the drawing board and put a giant paper onto it with the help of FDG. Tobruk turn his body before opening his mouth.

Tobruk : Operation Roaring Eagle. The plan to bomb the Royal Navy using our stand off weapon.

Everyone was shocked with the idea. They had no idea or how successful of the operation will be. They have doubt about it.