Clear the way

Location
North Sea
2245 hours

-Tobruk POV-

I look to the watch at my hand. Still have some time before reaching the Barents Sea. So far, my radar didn't detect any hostile. Neither from the Royal Navy or Siren, they have been quite now. Do they take a holiday and I the only one working?

Tobruk : Huh, gonna make something to fill up this boredom.

I decided to walk to my laboratory room in my ship. While deciding what to do, I realized that I still didn't pay back to Graf Spee and Z2 after saving me back then.

I started to finding some file at my laboratory and after some time I got it. The bio of Admiral Graf Spee and Z2 George Thiele. Why do I have this? Well, I am a Gestapo officer, so make sense if I had this kind of information.

Tobruk : Okay, let's read this first and then decide what to gave them.

*alarm sound*

Tobruk : Why now?

I rush to my bridge and look to the binoculars at there. A fleet of Royal Navy kansen approach me from two direction. From the north there 5 kansen consisting of :

2 battleship
- HMS Monarch
- HMS Howe

3 destroyer
- HMS Janus
- HMS Jervis
- HMS Eskimo

While from the west side, there are 6 kansen with :

1 Battleship
- HMS Revenge

2 Light Cruiser
- HMS Curley
- HMS Fiji

3 Destroyer
- HMS Hunter
- HMS Hardy
- HMS Hero

Tobruk : Just this? Nah, I'm not in the mood to fight. Let just end this quickly.

I rotate my main canon to the Royal Navy. Using my superior technology in fire control radar, I fire nine shell of black hole. The black hole quickly made its way to the target. After a minute, all of the Royal Navy kansen were floating at the sea not moving. Hope they will became fish food before get rescue.

And for the next few hours, I constantly shelling every single siren ship that I encounter while still maintaining my ship. This siren are nothing more than some flies that trying to disturb you. Look like I be reaching the Barents sea in another few hours. Looks like I have some time.

Ugghhhhhhhhhh. So borings. I'm so bored that I didn't realize that I already arrived at the Barents sea. I only realize it after a enigma codes came in.

Tobruk : Huh? What is this?

I look to my old model of the enigma code (I prefer the Royal Navy track me, that's why I use the old model that already been cracked by them). This wasn't my ally. This is an enemy. My radar show the enemy ship were at my  nine, I quickly rushed to my ship window with my binoculars. The visibility was poor but I managed to see the enemy ship. It just one Royal Navy light cruiser. I look back to the code that was send to me. The code were sounds like this :

KMS Tobruk

You are authorized to follow my ship back to the Scapa Flow Naval Base to receive your trial for every single crime you have commit to the Royal Navy. I prefer not to use any force.

But if you didn't acknowledge my authority to follow me to Scapa Flow, then the fight between us is unavoidable. If you really want the fight, let's fight with our ringing didn't deployed. Just fight in our ship form.