Yuta Okkotsu (SMUTT)

I've been dating Yuta since our First year. He's come a long way since he first started confidence wise and he's such a great guy. He's also become a lot more attractive as he got older as well.

Yuta had come back from Africa to visit while the school break was on and we made sure to spend every minute together.

While I was getting ready for a shower i heard the door open and shut, I thought it was one of the girls, perhaps Maki or Nobara but i then felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

"Y-Yuta!? What are you doing this is the girls shower room!" I asked "Sorry I just miss you" he says. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into one of the cubicles. He pulled his shirt off as I turned the shower on and he kissed me passionately while taking his trousers off.

Once we were both underessed Yuta pulled away and pushed his hair back out of the way before kissing me again, this time lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Shower sex? This isn't like you" I teased "Guess I wanted to try something new..is that okay?" he asked. I nodded cupping his cheeks in my hands.
Yuta reached around and started massaging my folds making me moan as he pushed a finger in.

The thing with Yuta is he may seem like the innocent boyfriend but really, when behind closed doors Yuta was feral.

Just as I was about to reach my orgasm the door opened. "y/n are you in here?" Maki asked.
"Uh yeah..i just g-got in..Can you gimme 10
m-minutes?" I asked while Yuta kept fingering me.

"Yeah sure, Gojos treating all the 2nd years to Ramen so tell Yuta if you find him" She says. "O-okay Ah!" I gasped as I Yuta started sucking on my neck as I came.

"Are you okay?" Maki asked "Fine! Just bashed m-my elbow!" I say "Alright hurry up" She says then the door shut and I looked at Yuta who has a smirk.

"The hell Yuta!" "Oh come on you loved it" he says "Just hurry up I want Ramen" I say. "So impatient" Yuta chuckled as I kissed him.

we both let our a muffled moan as he pushed into me. "God i've been slacking, You're so tight" yuta panted "Thats what happens when you go off to Africa for 5 months" I say as he started to thrust into me. Feeling him inside me felt amazing and I loved how even though he was feral when it came to sex he was still incredibly gentle with me.

"F-fuck Yuta!" I cried out as he hit all the right spots, "Y-y/n Im close.." Yuta wined his thrusts started to slow "Make sure to pull out-" I say but Yuta was already on it and pulled out, Gently putting me down as he then came on my stomach.

"Sorry you didnt get one" Yuta sighed "Its alright i got one earlier" I smiled pulling him down for a kiss.

Yuta then helped me get washed and While washing my hair i got an amazing head massage. When we got out thankfully we didnt get caught as Yuta snuck back to his dorm to get changed.

After that we headed outside where everyone was waiting. "You took your time in the shower y/n" Maki says "I- I had girl stuff to do, and i have a long thick head of hair it takes time to dry and style it" I frowned

"Ah ha you didn't have that hickey on your neck before you went in" She says. I froze and acerted my gaze to yuta who avoided eye contact.

"thats a nice cloud..." he says "Come on everyone before the place gets jammed packed" Gojo called
while walking Maki came over and nudged me "So...shower sex with Yuta huh," She smirked

"M-Maki!" my face went bright red "I wont say anything, just answer me this, is he good?" she asked I looked over at Yuta who was talking with Gojo and i smiled

"Maki he's Feral" I giggled