Gojo Satoru SMUT

Was requested by @yuuxkii92 and @xalyyn (combined your requests together)

I promised myself from the day I started Jujutsu High that I would Never fall for Satoru Gojo. While he was a loyal friend to those in his social circle he developed a reputation for not being so loyal with girls romantically.

He would chat up some girl before moving into the next. And this hasn't changed even at 28 years old. So you can imagine my infuriation when I woke up in Gojos bed. Naked. And with a lovely hang over.

I looked at the other side of the bed and nobody was there. I knew it was Gojos bed I was because there 2 pictures on his night stand. One with him and his students and another from when we were in high school. I was in the high school photo along with Geto, Shoko, Nanami, Haibara and even Mei Mei and Utahime were in.

"You're awake"

I jumped at the sound of Gojos voice. I snapped my head around and he had a blanket around his waist and was holding two cups of steaming coffee.

"Yeah and I'm leaving" I say quickly grabbing my dress off the floor. "Why? I made you breakfast, it's just cooking" he says. "Because I know what kind of guy you are Gojo. You sleep with women and then never call them again: I'm not being another one of your flings." I frowned.

"You really think so little of me?" He asked "yeah. from what I hear you aren't the most loyal guy to be with" I say

Gojo walked over and set the cups down before sitting down on his side of the bed.

"I'll admit. I have had my moments where I'm a total man whore. But...I kinda only did it to make you jealous..." Gojo confessed "make me jealous?" I asked.

"Yeah..I've liked you for quite a while actually, so when last night happened I had to spoil you the best I could, that includes breakfast in bed. Heck I even got the Caramel Macchiato pods out for you because I know you love them" Gojo says.

I was still a little skeptical but he had a serious look in his eyes, "you mean that?" "Every word. I know that you've made it your top rule to never fall for me because of that reputation. But I can be a good boyfriend, let me prove that to you" Gojo says.

His hand rested lightly on my exposed thigh, his Thumb gently rubbing against my smooth skin, sending shivers through my body. My body then moved on it own as I crawled onto his lap, I didn't care that the duvet fell off as Gojo hugged my body tightly against his, capturing my lips in the process.

"No funny shit..." I whispered "no funny shit. Got it" he whispered laying me down and shifting so he was between my legs, his lips never leaving mine.

I closed my eyes in pleasure as he slowly pushed himself into me, he was big but not too big that it hurt.

"You good?" Gojo asked "mhm" I hummed softly as he started to rock his hips, slow and steady thrusts made that same shiver go through my body again and again with each thrust.

"Feels nice..." I sighed, my eyes still closed, I could feel his lips lightly nipping my neck as he kept my body held close to his,

"You're the only person who I let get this close to...physically and emotionally..." Gojo grunted as he moved a little faster. His lips found mine again as he kissed me harder than before, "I'm all yours...okay...promise I'll keep you safe...from all the bad in the world..."

I could tell he was getting close. I grabbed one of his hand and held in while the other ran through his wite hair which was softer than I could have imagined...

"A-ah..close...where you want me..." he asked quickening his pace. "I-inside...it's fine..." I gasped as I felt the knot in my stomach snap, Gojo and I both came at the same time, my body was on fire against his as Gojo pulled away slightly I let out a whine keeping my arms around his neck.

"I got ya" Gojo had become a totally different person. After cleaning us both up with a warm cloth Gojo got back into bed and cuddled me close, his hand rested along the small of my back as I laid on his chest.

"Does this mean you'll give me a real chance?" Gojo asked rubbing small circles on my back. "Mhm, but if you fuck around I'll leave your ass quicker than what it would take for you to perform a domain expansion" I retorted "understood..." Gojo leaned down and kissed me however the moment was ruined with the small of burning followed by the smoke alarm.

"Shit breakfast!" Gojo gasped. I was already in one of his shirts so I got up and ran to the kitchen pulled out the now charcoal burnt Bacon and Sausages from the oven.

Gojo came through with sweats on and sighed. "I wanted a nice breakfast for you it's all burnt" Gojo sighed annoyed. I smiled softly and hugged him.

"It's the thought that counts," Gojo hugged me while huffing softly. "For the record I can cook. I'm a very good cook at that" he says "you can show me at dinner tonight, I'm hung over anyways so let's sleep" I say pulling him back to the bedroom.