sukuna

Sukuna always treated me differently from everyone else. Nobody at Jujutsu High could figure out why this was so I decided to do something that could turn our horribly very quickly and well...ask him...

"No way am I letting him out" Yuji frowned "Please Itadori...Maybe he'll be decently good if it's me?" I say "Y/n no..I can't let him out I'll get into serious trouble"

I looked at Yuji with a look that even Nanami cant resist and he let out a sigh and gave me a stern look "Alright fine. i'll give you 15 minutes and then I'm comming back" he says "Thank you" I say.

It took him a moment of trying to get Sukuna to come out, but the second my name was mentioned Sukuna switched, my stomach felt funny and my chest went tight.

I had "conversations" with him with just his eye and mouth on the side of Yujis face, but never have I been alone in a room face to face with him in full control of the body...

"What do I owe this pleasure of your presence?" He asked smugly. I took a breath, attempting to compose myself before speaking.

"I'd like to ask you a question..." I say. Sukuna raised a brow, curiosity on his face. "Oh? What type of question?" He asked

"You treat me differently to everyone else...you're nicer...I'm a way" I say "that's a statement not a question moron" Sukuna grumbles

"Why is that? Why are you nicer to me than everyone else" I asked. Sukuna looked at me, it was harder now to read his expression. You couldn't read him like you could with Yuji.

I expected some snarky answer from him but was surprised when his face softened...

"You remind me of my wife..." he spoke truthfully. "Your...wife..?" "During the Heian era, I was human. I had a wife, most beautiful woman in the world. You look like her. Not exactly but you have similar traits" Sukuna explained

I didn't think Sukuna was able to feel emotion, but it looked as though he was heart broken and missed his wife dearly... I honestly felt sorry for him...

"Do you mind..?" I asked he frowned in confusion, I cautiously moved closer, my arms opening offering him a hug.

"What are you doing?" He frowned "would you like a hug? I may not be your wife Sukuna, but it's obvious you miss her, if I can do anything to make you feel better I'll happily do so?"

Sukuna looked surprised, he was hesitant but nodded. He clearly didn't know what to do so I just stepped closer and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head onto his shoulder.

He had his own unique scent, completely different to Yuji who smelled like fresh summer air, he smelled of A wicked combination of zesty lemon notes with a peppery ginger core smoothed out by a touch of black cherry and torched sweet caramel. (A/n This is according to Google btw)

Sukuna wrapped his arms around my body and I felt his face burry into my neck.

"Does it help?" I asked "it...does..." he muttered quietly. "Good...I'm glad" I smiled softly.

Since that day Sukuna and I agreed to have an hour every day together, I spoke to Gojo and Yuji and managed to convince them to let this happen. I felt strongly that even Sukuna deserved somebody to love him.

"Yuji, it's my time with Sukuna now remember" I say "yeah okay let me finish this real quick " he says flipping through his mangas

A few minutes later he closed the book and put it away. "Do you mind if we have an extra half an hour today?" I asked

"Um Sure..." Yuji then swapped bodies with Sukuna and I smiled and he did too, though it was an awkward one as he tried not to look too evil.

"You're getting better" I giggled Sukuna scoffed as we went for a walk along to my dorm so that it was more private rather than being in a public space.

"So have you been staying out of trouble?" I asked "there's not much trouble to cause being stuck in that brat" Sukuna commented

"I know but I know you like to torment him in his thoughts" I say before patting on the bed. Sukuna sighed and sat down.

"Listen y/n...I appreciate what you are doing for me. But you don't have to do this. I won't force you to be around me just because I told you that you remind me of my wife" Sukuna says

"You aren't forcing me to do anything, I want to be around you, you can be a good guy Sukuna, even if you're a menace to society" I told him. "A-and truth is...I.. I love you..." I shyly spoke.

Sukuna was silent, his eyes never leaving me. "How could you love a curse like me?" He frowned "I don't know...I know it's wrong...but I don't care, I can't help how I feel" I say

"Perhaps...this warm fuzzy feeling I also have is what love it? It's been so long I forgot what love is like" Sukuna says. I smiled softly shifting so I was sat in his lap.

"We need to keep these feelings private, nobody can know about them, I want you to promise me to be good please...Sukuna" I pleaded
"I can keep the feelings quiet. Put can't promise I'll be good, I am the kind of curses" he grumbles.

I sighed and shook my head with a soft smile before pressing a soft peck on his cheek, "What am I going to do with you Sukuna"