Yuta Okkotsu

When Yuta left to go to Africa I was the last person to find out. And it wasn't even before he left that they told me. It was after he left.

This left me furious, Yuta and I had been dating a few months before he left so I was understandably upset and angry and even Gojo justified my anger.

6 months had gone by since Yuta left, and I just took it as we weren't together anymore. There was no official break up but giving that he never calls or texts lets me to believe that he never really cared about me enough to tell me he was leaving.

"Y/n did you know Yuta is back?" panda asked "No. Didn't even know he left nobody tells me anything anymore" I say "You still mad it's been 6 months" Maki asked

"She's got every right to be mad, and she has a point he told everyone but her. I wonder why?" Panda says

"Salmon" Inumaki head nodded in agreement. "Maybe Rika had something to do with him not telling you" Maki says

"Stop talking here he comes" panda quickly stated. I turned and he was walking over while talking to Gojo. He had changed. His hair was styled neatly over to the side and he was taller...more handsome...

"Yuta welcome back!" panda waved
"Hey everyone, ah y/n—" "no." I was quick to cut him off. He looked confused as I just walked away.

I went inside and I didn't realise Yuta followed me until I felt his hand grab mine.

"Y/n we have to talk" he says "I don't want to talk to you Okkotsu. I thought I meant something to you!"
"And you do!" "So why did you leave! Everyone knew where you went but me! Why! Even Gojo took me side and justified my anger when others called me delusional and crazy for being mad!" I snapped

Yuta was silent. And you knew that Maki could possibly be right... "was it Rika...did she tell you to leave without telling me, she never liked me to begin with" I say "She...did...she told me that you'd be mad and...hate me..."

"But even if I did get mad about you leaving. I would have appreciated at least being told you were leaving from you yourself. Not from overhearing a Gojo and Yaga whispering about how they were going to break that news to me" I say

"I know and I should have told you I'm really sorry y/n" Yuta says. He reached towards me but I swapped his hand away.

"6 months I spent at night laying there thinking about why you didn't tell me...constantly wondering if I mean anything to you? If you cared about me in the slightest"

"I do care about you! I made a mistake I understand you are angry with me and that is completely justified. But I'm back, I'm here and I'll never leave or hurt you again, I swear on my life" Yuta says "how can I trust you won't leave. Or that Rika won't say something to make you do something like this again" I asked

Yuta came forward and cupped my cheeks in his hands "I made a mistake, all I can do is promise that I won't ever leave you again and the only way for you to believe me is for me to show you...I'll be better, I'll love you with all my heart." I took his hand and they were rougher than before and seemed tougher too... yet they were still so warm and gentle, like he was holding a flower...

"You promise..." I asked "I promise" Yuta leaned down and gently pressed a kiss on my lips. Feeling his touch and the warmth coming from his body was still as addicting as it was since the start...

We pulled away but I leaned closer, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Sorry just..need to be close..." I mumbled. Yuta smiled and wrapped his arms around me, pressing a kiss on my forehead.

"Were your dorm?" He asked. "Last on down that hall" I say. Yuta nodded and lifted me up over his shoulder before walking off and over to my room