Yuji Itadori

Dating Yuji can be great fun, we have amazing dates and he is amazing at cuddling. He always shows how much he loves me through little things such as small notes that he slips in my pocket or under my door.

however i say "can be" for a reason. That reason being Sukuna. For some reason Sukuna hates me. And so whenever we are spending time together he has to make an appearance and insult me...

Yuji and I were hanging in his room together, we were having a sleepover since it was the weekend. When i came into my room after getting changed Yuji was on his phone probably texting Todo. while i was removing my make up at my desk i noticed in the mirror Sukunas eyes and mouth appear on the side of Yujis face.

I ignored him until his laughter brought my attention back and he was staring right at me. "Hahaha no wonder you need make up! You need it yo hide all that ugliness!" Sukuna laughed

"Dude! Not cool!" Yuji says slapping his face where sukuna was but he shifted to his hand.
"I'm not wrong her thighs are huge, and her stomach is like a loaf if bread," Sukuna says while laughing.

I felt awful now and i couldn't look in the mirror. not at myself or at Yuji. "Sukuna get lost!" Yuji yelled 

Sukuna finally left and I heard Yuji get up and come over. "Hey look at me" he says. I shook my head as tears continued to roll down my face. Yuji pulled me off the chair and into his lap on the floor.

"Ignore him. He doesn't know what he's talking about, he's just a stupid curse!" Yuji says "He's right though, my thighs are huge and so is my stomach...I'm not skinny like Nobara or Maki...I dont have clear skin either" I cried.

"So what if you aren't dead skinny? i think you are amazing and I love you for who you are on the inside, I love your kind personality and how you are with kids who are scared when we're on missions." Yuji says

"and You're far from ugly, and I wont ket Sukuna tell you otherwise alright?" He added. I nodded and wiped my tears away. He gave me his loving smile before helping me up.

"And for the record i love you tummy rolls, theyre my favorite thing about you, well second" he says "Whats your first?" I asked "Your smile" he says with a laugh "you thought i was gonna say your butt didn't you"

I giggled and nodded "While i do love you butt, your smile if my most favourite, Its filled with pure love and joy and makes me happy"

I reached up and hugged him, Yuji really was amazing...