Yuuji Itadori

Warnings: Y/n is ✨Jealous✨- Swearing.

Yuji and I were anout to head out and see a movie when we both got a text from Nobara telling us to come to a restaurant ASAP...

"I wonder what Nobara wants?" Yuji asked as we approached the oocation given to us. He and I hadn't long started dating and not a lot of people knew aside from Gojo who accidentally caught up make out in his dorm...

"not sure to be honest," I sighed as we walked into the place. We found her along with Megumi and some girl i had never seen before...

Did Megumi get a new girlfriend? Nah he looks more miserable than usual.

"Hey guys whats with the urgent message?" Yuji asked but then stopped
"Wait- Okawa?"

"Yuji you know her?" I asked. "Oh yeah we went to middle school together kinda" he says

"Though i will say, you've changed a lot since then," Yuji scratched his neck. This Okawa girl blushed and tucked her hair back.

"So...Okawa needs someone to walk her back to the station, maybe you could take her Yuji~" Nobara says winking at him.

"Uh sure, You wanna waitbhere y/n Ill be back soon, get us a milkshake kay?" he says before leaving with Okawa.

As soon as they left i turned to Nobara and Megumi. "what are you two trying to do here?" I asked

"She likes him so were getting them together" Nobara says My eye started to twitch and i sat down.

"is something wrong?" Megumi asked. "Nope. Just fine." I say. "I don't beleieve you" he says I sighed and just gave up.

"Yuji and I have been dating for the last month and a half." I told them.
Nobara spat her drink out and Megumi was even surprised.

"Why didn't you say something sooner!!! I told her she had a chance!" Nobara says. "Maybe because i didn't plan to have my boyfriend be a victim of cupids games with some chick who meet every one of his dream girl descriptions! She makes me look like a damn shrimp!"

"Oh my god-" Nobara gasped "Are you jealous" Megumi asked "Corse not."

"you so are" He says

"Thats adorable y/n" Nobara giggles

I just got up and left. While walking down the street I saw Yuji heading back.

"Hey thought you were getting us milkshakes?"

"Yuji please don't leave me for her!" I blurted out. Yuji was confused at first but then clicked on.

"Awh you're jealous" he says. "Im being serious...she's tall, beautiful had a nice butt and is your dream girl...please just dont leave me..."

Yuji frowned before cupping my cheeks in his hands "You're my dream girl y/n, You're the only girl who I have eyes for. I ain't gonna leave you okay baby?"

"Promise?" Yuji leaned down and pecked my lips softly. "Promise. Now lets go get those milkshakes" he smiles wrapping arm arm around my shoulder and taking my bag from me and carrying it.

"oh by the way, Nobara and Megumi know about us" I say "Yay now I can kiss you whenever I feel like it" He smiled

I shook my head and laughed as I put my arm around his waist. "But y/n, For the record, You're fricken adorable when you're jealous" Yuji teased.

"Shut up"