18.

Cold drops of water were taking the long day down the drain of her body. The bubbly feeling against the skin of a brunette felt relaxing, releasing a soft aroma of vanilla mixed with coffee into the air. The sun was setting above the horizon, bringing the darkness down on everything around. The base was quiet. It felt as if everyone was in their own corner, doing something unknown to the eyes of the other people around.

Remembering the earlier encounter with Price, Faye dried her hair and didn't notice how her legs were taking her to his office along the empty corridor. The ray of the yellowish light coming out from underneath the door was telling everyone passing by that he was in there. A light but loud knock echoed in the corridor. She didn't hear anything that could prevent her from entering the office and opened the door just to be met face-to-face with the Captain. She pointed to herself how he looked tired, or annoyed, or maybe both. John's desk was covered by white pieces of paper, just out of the box and ready to be used. Faye took one step forward, seeing how the man closed the lock behind her, preventing anybody from walking on them.

- Good girl following the order, - John turned around as he caught her hazel eyes on his body. The man looked at the clock, noticing how it has been a little over an hour since their conversation.

- So what kind of help can offer you? – Hill looked around such a familiar office, the walls that once seemed to be estranged, but were keeping their secret now.

- You know, dove, I am the kind of man who keeps his promises, - He took one step after another towards her, making a woman press against the hardwood table and his body. The captain placed his hands on her hips, with one sharp movement making a brunette sit on the table, and place himself in between her legs. - What did you want me to do with you in here?

- John.. – A soft, but noticeable moan slipped off her lips, when she felt his strong hands on her body, the feeling that she was craving. Faye couldn't help herself but cross her hands on his neck, pulling the man closer towards her, leaving little space in between their bodies.

- Use your words, love, - Price was looking into the lieutenant's eyes, as his hands slowly traveled up her leg, into the cargo pants of a brunette. His movements were slow as if he was rediscovering her body for himself. The man couldn't help but smile with the corners of his lips when he felt the wetness over his fingertips through the fabric of the woman's panties.

- Bend me over the table, captain, - She bit her lower lip to keep at least a hint of control over her mind still present, but it was harder to do with every touch of his hands against her skin.

- Look at you, - He moved her panties away, letting his fingers touch Faye's folds, as his fingers were getting wetter and wetter as a result of the captain's actions. - Already dripping wet for your captain.

- Always, sir, - Slipped out of her lips with the quietest moan she could afford to let out without anybody getting suspicious if they passed by the captain's office.

Price had no intention of teasing any of them forever. After all, he was a gentleman and with one sharp movement turned a brunette around, bending her over his office table and fulfilling the lady's wish. His rough hands brought down a brunette's pants along with the panties, leaving her holes for the show in front of him. The captain took a moment to enjoy the view, as he left a loud slap on her ass, seeing the outline of his palm on the delicate skin that was turning red. Faye was biting her lips, to keep her moan to herself, as the slap turned her on even more, making a brunette rise her hips higher, patiently waiting to get her prize as if she was waiting for a gift from Santa on Christmas.

Taking a step back, the room had no noise but the sound of the man's belt unbuckling. John lowered his pants with boxers, being already hard from the picture in front of him. Price got closer to her, letting his finger dip into her cunt, making Faye bend even more resulting in the table creaking under the weight of the two. The captain wiped his finger on her thigh, and the tip of his dick was rubbing on her pussy. Hill gasped, when she felt his hands on her chest, pushing the girl closer to the man's body, as he finally entered her with slow, but deep movement. Price's beard was leaving small marks on her neck, as the man started pounding into her with the whole length of his dick, letting the walls of his office hear his grunting.

- Look at how good you're taking me, - He carefully placed Faye back on the table, leaving a loud slap every time he would go with the whole length inside her. His hands were running up and down her spine, making her bend under his touch. - So fuckin' tight.

- I'm so close, John, - A brunette was holding herself tight to the table, trying to have the rest of the control over her hazy mind. The tight grip on her hair helped her to move her hips on his dick in the same rhythm, as Hill was ready to reach her peak at any moment of feeling him stretching her.

- Let me feel you cummin' over my cock, princess, - John lowered over her to whisper in the girl's ear, before coming back up. Captain's rough hands were holding her ass, as the man spread her buttcheeks, to let his finger inside her ass. The man tried to move both, his dick and a finger in the same rhythm to drive her to orgasm.

- Fucking hell, Price – Faye lost all the possible control over herself when both of her holes were occupied by Price. She was helpless in his hands, feeling one wave of orgasm coming right after another.

John kept the whole length inside her, feeling the walls of her pussy tighten around his dick when she came. A pulsing feeling inside was telling her that he was close to release too. The captain didn't move, giving Faye the time to come back into reality. Instead, a brunette got up from the table just to get down on her knees in front of the man.

- Eyes on me, darlin' – Price softly moved his hand down her cheek, placing it later on Hill's chin to guide her towards the tip.

Faye let the hazel eyes meet blue, as she looked up at her superior. A woman got comfortable on her knees, before wrapping her lips around the captain's dick. Starting with the slow moves, she kept her gaze on him, seeing how the man closed his eyes in pleasure, as another grunt escaped from his lips. Price grabbed her hair in a ponytail, feeling how he was close to his own peak. Hill's cold hands were on his balls, while the man moved her face towards his groin. Little tears were collecting in the edges of her eyes, as his length got into her throat.

- I'm close, be a good girl and take it, - The captain was leading the rhythm, making her take more and deeper with each move, as he was catching her puppy eyes looking on his face.

A soft nod was seen from the brunette's side, as she took the whole length, and was close to choking on his dick as the man started cumming. The white liquid filled up her mouth, giving little time to her to swallow everything in time to leave both of them clean. A woman waited until he was done to get her mouth off his dick.

- I wouldn't hate the reports if I was helped in such a way every time, - Price caught his deep breath, following with his thumb along Faye's chin to collect the last drop of his release. He brought the finger to her mouth, to watch as she was wrapping her lips around it, to clean off the captain's finger. He softly touched her cheek with the other hand, wiping off a couple of tears that she had running on the soft skin.