Trying to forgive

As we started walking down the hallway we heard others starting to whisper about us and I was starting to let my tears fall freely now that we were away from jisungs mates. Jisung notices and stopped walking to give me a hug, I just  cried on his shoulder, he started praising me so I could calm down some,"your okay lixie they're just being mean and I will handle them don't worry about it no more" jisung said as he was trying to  calm himself in the process he never Been so mad in his life.

Once I finally called down I felt very bad for being a nuisance to him," ji I'm really sorry for being a nuisance  " I said still looking down, "it's okay lix and your not a nuisance I don't ever want to hear you say that again okay?" Ji said calmly. "Okay" .

                              Time skip  in the dorms

Once we got in the dorm I was still pretty sad but it was getting a little better me and ji decided it was best to go and get ready for dinner so we both went to get in the shower   
The warm water running down my back was so relaxing that I didn't notice jisung get in with me, I let out a surprise gasp when I felt two warm arms rap around my waist."h-hi w-what are y-you doing In here?" I said looking down, " nothing just wanted to shower together instead of wasting a lot of water" ji said in a low seductive voice,  it was sending shivers down Felix's spine, felix turned aroundbto face jisung, "ji can I try something?", "yeah sure" ji said,

I then slowly leaned upward fo kiss jisung ( jisung in this fanfic is alittle taller then felix) the kiss was soft and gentle, and a little needy. Then it got more hot when jisung pushed me against the wall i gasped lightly from the coldness of the wall but then it got hotter when he tapped my thigh indicating to jump when I did I wrapped my legs around his waist, still kissing him he  then turned the shower off  and stepped out with me still clinging to him when we went into the closest room which  happened to be jisungs. Ji then tossed me on the bed with him laying on top of me.

He then kissed me again much rougher than before, it was alittle harder to catch up  because of how aggressive he was,"j-jinsung p-please slo-wer!" I said moaning when he started to suck my nipple very hard and sucking aggressively, " no I can't wait anymore I need you Now" he slightly screamed the now part but not to loud, he then flipped me on my stomach and used the lube by the nightstand and slowly inserted a finger in me which cause me to let out a loud pitch moan he started thrusting at a fast pace, "d-daddy I w-want you i-in me p-please", "ok baby ready?" ,"y-yes d-daddy" I said getting impatient.  He then poured a generous amount of lube on his hand and slowly inserted himself in letting me adjust to his size I then gave him a small nod and he started thrusting slowly until i begged him to go faster,"please daddy faster","okay b-baby" he started thrusting at an animalistic pace and it was driving me insane.

Hi angels I'm back after a long time I know I kinda got in trouble so my phone got taken away I can't promise I will be able to write tomorrow so I will publish the story for tomorrow as well see you soon angels!