🩷17🩷

Felix pov

I woke up in the middle of the night and decided I was thirsty, u made my way down the hall but stopped once I heard a familiar person humming I then decided to just go back to sleep not having the energy to argue or fight right now, I slowly snuck
Back in bed with minho hyung and later down he was still sleep so just grabbed my phone and played games or watched videos on YouTube all night.

At some point I didn't notice when I fell asleep but I woke up to minho hyungs alarm and groaned as he walked out of the shower again "good morning" he said.
"No no morning" I groaned I heard him chuckle as he walked over to me he smiled and pecked my cheeks as he walked away to go to our shared closet.

"Rough morning?" he asked. "Yes, I shouldn't have stayed up all night playing games and watching videos I'm going to die" I said and rolled over on my side putting a hand on my head dramatically.
He laughed." Your not going to die not on my watch" he said as he put his clothes on.

I then looked at him while blushing I seen the way he put his shirt on which was extremely hot the way his muscle flexed made me crazy. I looked away to protect my sanity as I got up to go get ready.

Time Skip to breakfast .

I sat down at the table as chan hyung came in with plates and food for everyone.i then looked happily at the food I was starving.
I then was shocked when I seen seungmin he looked extra nice for some reason.i wonder why he looks so good today? Not that I'm complaining. I shook my head trying to focus back on my meal while everyone else was talking I was in my own world deep in thought.

Just as my morning was going good the person I did not want to see came downstairs and the only seat was next to me. What I didn't expect was him to sit next to me so I got up a little while after to put my Plat in the sink and went upstairs to my shared room not paying attention to the looks I got from everyone else downstairs.

I then go sit in my room looking around and decided to clean it a little bit because there was nothing to really clean. Then there was a knock on my door.
"Come in" I said not paying attention to the person who cane in." It's time to leave" jisung said. "Ok" I said still picking up the rest of my clothes from the floor and putting them in my dirty clothes bin.

"Come on I don't want to be late because of you" he said sounding annoyed. I then felt my anger slowly starting to boil over" I will go when I'm finished and if that's all you got to say then get the hell out of my room and leave me alone" I said. He looked shocked."fine" he said as he left I then had to take deep breathes to calm myself.

I walked downstairs to get in the car with everybody else. I got a tap on my shoulder so I looked back,"are you ok sexy?" Innie said I didn't say anything just nodded my head yes. After he didn't say anything else and just left it at that thankfully.

Once we got to school I got out of the car and walked to my class but this time I walked to one of the empty seats knowing no one sits there and tried to focus. When I seen jisubg enter the classroom he looked shocked that I didn't sit next to him and chose to sit somewhere else but yet again, I couldn't careless.

I began to do my class work when the school bell rang I guess it was time for lunch. I then went to walk out of the classroom when a hand grabbed mine I looked back at jisung."why did you move your seat?" He questioned."because I did" I said trying to walk away again.

This time he stood in front of ne blocking me from leaving."why?" He asked. " because I did if I was so distracting to you then why would I keep distracting you from doing your work?" I questioned."why are you mad at me" he said. I then lifted my finger and pinted at him " you wanted me to leave you alone I am now I'm the one doing somthing wrong" I then looked at him. But before he could speak I cut him office don't have time for this ok" I said walking away he stood there bit I couldn't careless..

Time Skip after school

Felix pov

When we got home I went straight to my room not bothering to talk to anyone I just wanted to be alone.i was startled when I felt the bed dip but what shocked me even more was the person next to me. I looked at him confused but before i could say anything he kissed me. I wanted to still be mad at him, push himaway even mut I can't because no matter how mad I was at him I loved him.

So I kissed him back he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist, I whined gently he shifted us so that he was on top of me he kissed my neck and I whimpered quietly. He took my shirt off gently and my pants as he tossed them both somewhere on the floor.

He connected our lips again but this time a little more force. He started sucking my bottom lip I gasped he then took that chance to slip his tongue in my mouth.
I whined again, I gasped as I felt him slip his hand in my boxer playing with the head of my cock making it leak more pre cum.

"S-seungie~" I moaned he continued adding a little more force teasing me. I kept blushing he kissed my lips as he pulled my boxers off me I blushed more."So pretty" he said teasingly. He kissed ne from my stomach down I gasped when he spread my thighs apart and kissed the inside of them I moaned again as I gripped the sheets below me.

"A-ah~" I moaned out as he took my dick into his mouth my back arched uncontrollably as I felt him sucking me harder. "Sungie" I moaned. I soon felt close to coming the knot in my stomach driving me crazy.

He stopped sucking me and grabbed the lube I didn't even notice he brought in here.
He pulled me on top of him me straddling him while he stressed on the headboard of the bed." I love you so much lixie" he said. He kissed me again and I moaned as his mouth swallowed my moaning.  He put two fingers inside me . I moaned out as his finger hit my prostate repeatedly.

We then separated. "I-i love y-you too~" o said fighting the urge to cum I whimpered when he took his fingers out and lubed his dick slowly sinking me down onto his cock.
"F~uck" I moaned he kissed my neck as I slowly started bouncing up and down his cock, already hitting my prostate without even trying. I arch my back when he starts sucking my nipples. I gasped when his hands grabbed my waist forcing me to bounce faster I moaned out in too much pleasure.

"H~annie" I moaned."Yes baby?" He said gosh is voice is so hot to me."i-im going to ,cu- U~uh" I was cut off with him switching our positions again him laying me on my back still inside me thrusting much faster.

The only thing that could be heard was skin slapping me moaning and his groans." Fuck your so tight lixie" he said moving his hand upward to choke me slightly. My back arched even more moaning raspily due to how much pressure his hand was checking me with. I before I could process I came white spurting every where but he didn't stop he kept going.

"Such a slut" he said I continued moaning
Helplessly.  we went through so many different positions I soon got very tired he flipped us sideways my back facing him relaxing on his chest. His hand still gripping my hips bringing me further back on his cock. Fuck. I whined as I was about to cum again "one more baby" he said changing our position for the last time me face down ass up again as he trusted even faster. How much stamina deos he have? I questioned while still getting fucked my him.

I then gasped as I felt his cum painting my insides the sensation was too much for me to handle I came again on the spot panting.

Once we finished he layed me down next to him."I'm sorry" I said. He shushed me " don't be I should be the one sorry I shouldn't have ignored you like I did" he said."I guess we were both wrong then huh?" I laughed gently."Yes, but seriously I am sorry" I kissed him before he could finish."It's ok" I smiled he leaned down to kiss me again trying to shift us again as he was hovering over me.

"Well if you forgive me can we go another round?" He smirked.
"Gosh I hate you" I said as we kissed again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi angels it's me with another chapter I got a question is it just me that find jilix argument hot or is it you guys too?