🩷12🩷

Felix pov

It's been two weeks since ce me and jisung last had sex I avoid him at all costs just like he now does with me. I decided to take a shower and get clean before going to go study for my test I have, after I get out of the shower I put on my school uniform as my room door was knocked on. "Come in" I said not really caring who was at my door just to see a brown haired like male hugging me." Well good morning to you" I said he smiled."good morning lixie, I missed you". He said while hugging me tighter." I was here yesterday you " I said. " yea I. Your room without meee" he said. I just smiled. " now you'll be punished after school so remember that sweetie" he said as he walked away I should've knew he was hugging me for a reason and now I know why.

After i got ready i went downstairs to find seungmin waiting for me so I hooked my arm around his and left everyone was on the elevator waiting for it to go down, just so conveniently  jisung was standing right in front of me I didn't really want to be near him or be reminded so I took my phone out and played the game that seungmin showed me he then laughed at me." Your really playing that stupid game I showed you" he asked." Yes yes I am" I said.

Just then the elevator door opened and we all slowly went into our own classrooms and lucky me I was sat next to jisung because we had the same class. As i sat down he wrote in his book the whole time while i was on my phone, since we had free time.he kept glancing at me. But i chose to ignore him until he finally spoke up."you know your not allowed to be on your phone in class" he said." So whats it to you"8 i said still looking at my phone." Ypur really mad at me for not being ready to mark you?" He said."im not mad just dissappointed really" i said still not paying any attention to him.

He then suddenly got really mad and yelled." It guys like you I don't like trying to force people to do things" I then got really mad and yelled back."IF YOU DIDNT LIKE 'GUYS LIKE ME' SO MUCH THEN YOU SHOULDNT HAVE NEVER FUCKED ME TO BEGIN WITH, AND FOR YOUR I FORMATION I DIDNT FORCE ANYTHING ON YOU OKAY I TOLD YOU TO WAIT UNTIL YOU WERE READY THAT I WASNT GOING TO FORCE YOU TO DO ANYTHING TO VEGIN WITH" I screamed and then left the room not wanting to hear him reply I wanted to leave  I didn't even want to be in the same dorm as him.

But I know if I go ask to exchange my dorm they'll tell me no because it's to late in the school year for that. So I left school completely and got some fresh air I didn't even notice other kids outside as I left the school gates. Until I felt a pair of arm wrap around me." Where are you going during school hours" I heard minho hyung ask."why the hell are you every where not that I'm complaining but just yea". I said trying to change the subject." Don't do what i think your trying to do lixie that's a number one way to get punished hun" he said I then felt heat go straight to my face.

I just realized if I get punished by him that will be to punishment I have to take." So I'll ask again where are you going" he said this time turning me to face him." To the store" I said." But you break wasn't over you should be in class am I right?" He asked." Yes I should be but me and jisung got into an argument and I pretty sure I rather been In hell them be next to him again". I said looking down." Lixie don't say that you guys are still friends right?" He said." No I don't think so" I said minho then pulled me into a hug again. "It'll be okay lixie I know you guys will get through it.

I nodded my head as he let go." Now go. Back to class  " as he said that the bell rang again." Well next class" he said I just giggled. And walked away. As I got to the frame door of my class it hit me like a truck jisung was in this class to. I just walked to my seat ignoring his present completely and to my appreciation he didn't say anything that was until luck wasn't on my side no more." Lix I wanted to ask for seungmins stuffed puppy back he wanted me to ask you" he said andbi didn't even have to look to hear the anger still I'm his voice I was pissed at that point, "  if he wants his stuffed puppy he will tell me his self" I said raising my hand. But before the /each the teacher  could look he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the classroom up to our dorms again.

He dragged me Into his and j8