🩷11🩷

Felix pov

As me and jisung was getting chased jeongin tripped up the steps causing me and jisung to laugh which only made jeongins desire to catch us stronger than before. When we reached the top of th stair case we hurried into a room and locked the door so jeongin couldn't come in we then sat in the closet on the floor behind many clothes so we were really well hidden I didn't think we could hide that well. I soon heard got breathes and panting I looked back at jisung his scent got insanely strong and was making my head spin just a little.

"Ji are you okay?" I questioned. He didn't respond as he lifted me making me blush a little bit, when he laid me down on the bed it made me totally forget about jeongin. He hovered over me and kissed me I soon started kissing him back I felt his hand go on the inside of my shirt and pinch my nipples very hard."mmhm" I moaned into the kiss I felt him smirk as he fontinued from my neck to my chest.

"Can I take your pants off lixie" he asked, I gently shook my head yes. "I need words dear" he said in a stern tone. "Y-yes daddy " I said, I then physically seen his eyes darken at the nick name as he then ripped my pants off not bothering to remove them regularly. Jisung then flipped me over on my stomach as he lubed his finger."Are you ready lixie?" He asked."yes" I said "A~ah" he then growled as he pushed his fingers inside of me roughly. "What is my name lixie?" He questioned." D~daddy" I replied best to my abilities without moaning. He then smirked and I felt him curls his fingers  which made my back arch as he added a third finger inside of me.

"D-DADDY!!!" I screamed when I felt him put his cock up my ass he didn't even wait he started hitting my prostate with his cock immediately which made my eyes roll backward with how much pleasure he was giving me. I whimpered " S~seungie" he then slowed and rubbed my hip as he pulled me up to his chest. "You okay lixie? need me to stop" he asked worried." No please" I said he then smirked and continued deciding to let me off the hook with not saying daddy after.

We then forgot we locked the door at the same time my phone ringed letting us know that innie was still out their waiting to play."answer that lixie" jisung said as he slowed to put me on his lap. He started kissing my neck as I answered the phone."h-hello" I said."Hey lixie it's onnie the poor boy you left outside your room waiting to finish the game" innie said." Y~yes I'm sorry about A-ah that" I stuttered when jisung planted me down on his cock stuffing me again."keep going lixie" he I then started talking again as he moved his cock in and out hitting my prostate making it hard to talk without going insane.

"You okay sexy?" Innie asked."h-huh yes innie I'm fine" I said I lost my voice at the end which made jisung chuckle. He then cursed after as he came the sensation making me cum as well. I kinda lost control of my vocal Cordes and ended up screaming from the pleasure. As we came down from our highes we heard innie laugh on the other end of the door and the phone at the same time as well as jisung doing the same which made me blush and hide my head on jisungs shoulder.

"That's not funny" I said pouting. "Look at me lixie" jisung said. I looked up at him and seen him smiling he kissed me as he started moving his cock again inside me making me shake slightly as he moved alittlee deeper."n~no more please daddy" I said jisung just smirked." I know you can handle it lixie one more ok?" Jisung asked."yes daddy" I said he then flipped us side ways and turned my back to his chest.

And entered again as he gripped my thigh. "A~AH, f-fuck, daddy" I said as jisung went the hardest I've ever fel him do.

Jisung pov

Fuck he's so tight it's driving me insane, I want to ruin the hell out of him. I felt my head get dizzier. Fuck i can't control my self anymore. I want to make him mine I flipped him over on his stomach and fucked him faster I heard him let the most beautiful sound I've ever heard before he came again. Fuck. I then felt the urge to cum hit."d-daddy may I cum?" I heard him question while whining in a very beautiful way."Y~yes lixie such a good boy baby" I said as I moved impossibly faster. "I'm gonna cum soon baby" I told him." Yes sir" he said and that was the last straw for me I came on the spot. "Ugh" I heard him say as I came down from my high I then flipped him over, very thankful for my knot not swelling that would be a pain in the ass.