12|uninvited party guest|

Today was Red Fountain opening ceremony and all the schools were invited,meaning Alfea and Cloud Tower. I was walking to the building with the Winx,the pixies and Professor Avalon. I was next to him and even when he walks he looks hot. But I couldn't shake this feeling. He has this dark aura.

     "Wow Red Fountain opening ceremony."Bloom said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Even though the tower was destroyed,the place still looks great."said Musa .

"Thank you so much for taking us,Professor Avalon."I said.

"It's my pleasure,it's a chance for me to meet the teachers of Red Fountain.You go ahead,i've got to wait here."said Professor Avalon as we stop infront of Red Fountain.

"But you're not coming with us?"said Bloom.

"I'm gonna meet with Professor Kodatorta.Bloom could you do me a favor and look after the others while i'm gone."said Professor Avalon.

"You can count on me Sir."said Bloom.

If you must know i literally grew up from drooling on Professor Avalon. Because he's an old man and i'm a young lady. Plus....i think he's bad news since i sense a little bit of dark magic around him. And i don't know if i'm sure or if my radar is broken,because when he saved us i felt nothing. Now i don't know,my head is gonna explode.

"That's what i like to hear."said Professor Avalon as he walk away.

"Guys is that what I think it is."said Aisha as three witches came walking by.

"Yes,they are the witches of Cloud Tower."said Tecna.

"They are on the guest list."said Digit pulling up a digital copy of the guest list.

"You think they'll be trouble?"asked Musa.

"I don't think so.The Trix aren't with them anymore."said Bloom as we walk inside.

As we walk I could feel bad energy somewhere close. Hmm...this day is not going to be relaxing at all. I'll Keep an eye out just in case. The winx and I sat on a bench in the yard and were doing something as specialists and other people walks by. Specialists were waving to us. Me and Stella have been getting their attention a lot.

I was reading my book as always as Serenity  sat on my shoulder reading as well.

"As I was saying Caia,this could be your chance.I don't want to hear you talk about plans.Check out the boys,show me one that's your taste."I heard Chatta say.I close my book.

"I don't need  love life right now especially with everything that's going on!" I replied quickly to Chatta flustered.

Flora laughs at my redness.

"You guys are finally here."said Stella as the boys arrived.

"Hey!Everyone,welcome to Red Fountain.You all look great."said Sky politely and gave us a little bow.

  "You got that right.We out shine all the other girls at Alfea."said Stella as I fist bump her.

"You know it!"

Stella!Prince Sky has been very polite here,you could at least return the compliment."scolded Tune.

I giggle as i thought of Stella returning a compliment.

"Sorry for the delay,I hope you weren't too bored."said Sky.

"Of course not, Me and Caia were so busy being admired."said Stella.

  Just then a specialist passed by and said,"Hi Stella."

"Hi"Stella responded.

"Hmm"said Brandon.