23|Wilds|

_______

The animals closed in on us, trapping us against a cliff with no escape route in sight. Panic set in as we realized our predicament.

"Get ready," Bloom urged, assessing the situation.

"Caia, Stella, Musa, Bloom, and the pixies, you all can fly. Save yourselves," Flora suggested urgently.

"No way," Bloom objected. "We're in this together," Stella affirmed.

"I'm not leaving either," I added firmly.

"I've got a better idea," Timmy interjected, sparking a glimmer of hope.

"Thank goodness," I sighed with relief.

"Based on past performances,what are the chances of that being true."said Tecna

"I'm all for throwing shade, but now's not the time for your sour mood, Tecna! We're about to become lunch!" I exclaimed, trying to shake off the tension.

"Hey!When Timmy got tactics,the specialists listen."said Brandon.

"Alright... Thanks to Riven, we know a way through those invisible nets," Timmy explained quickly.

"But the monsters don't," Bloom pointed out.

"Let's give it a shot," Tecna acknowledged.

Riven took the lead as we dashed toward the approaching animals. Timmy turned to me, asking about my magical abilities.

"Yeah, why?" I responded, ready for action.

"I need you to clear a path for us," Timmy instructed.

With determination, I activated my magic and created icy whips to fend off the creatures, allowing us to break through their ranks. As we regrouped, Riven outlined a strategic plan involving the traps.

"We need to lure them into the thickest areas of the traps," Riven strategized.

As the monsters fell into the traps, we cheered, but our celebration was short-lived as a troll and a flying creature showed surprising intelligence, forcing us to split up.

"We can't go back through the traps as a group," Sky observed.

"We'll meet up later," Timmy decided, and we dispersed, fleeing until we reached a riverbank.

"Temporarily safe," I gasped for breath.

"Now what?" Bloom asked, catching her breath.

"Let's head home. This isn't what I call a vacation," Stella quipped.

"We're all on the same page there," I agreed.

While catching our breath and pondering our next move, Piff flew in with urgency, clutching a piece of fabric.

"Piff, what's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

Piff, speaking in her own language, indicated the fabric, which belonged to Layla.

"Oh no, Layla!" Stella exclaimed, realizing the implication.

"She's fallen behind," Brandon confirmed.

"We can't leave her," Sky insisted.

Piff handed Lockette the fabric.

"Piff found this fabric near the cliff," Digit reported, causing a wave of concern.

"Lockette, can you use your powers to locate Layla?" Bloom asked urgently.

"Layla is this way," Lockette replied, using her specialized scepter.