16|convergence|

"Welcome to Applied-Magical Convergence class. The purpose of this subject is to enhance your spellcasting abilities significantly. It's a challenging topic that will demand a considerable amount of effort," announced Miss Faragonda.

Yes, you heard it right.

Miss Faragonda was our teacher for this intriguing subject. But what on earth was she talking about?

"Miss, what is magical convergence?" asked Bloom.

"It's the ability to combine the magical powers of two or more fairies into ultra-powerful spells," explained Miss Faragonda.

"How?" inquired Stella.

"Firstly, superior spellcasting skills are absolutely essential, and you must come to understand your own magic better than ever before," detailed Miss Faragonda.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"It's easy enough to make mistakes by yourself; combining magic is more complex. No room for error," clarified Miss Faragonda.

"It's like it takes on a life of its own," added Flora.

"In a way, that's true, yes," agreed Faragonda.

"Miss! Let me get this straight. You're saying that all of us could combine powers?" asked Stella, to which Faragonda nodded.

"Oh, right! Yes! A super Winx spell!" exclaimed Stella happily.

We exchanged smiles, thrilled at the idea of a group spell just for us.

"Now, for your first assignment, you'll be working in pairs," declared Faragonda.

She assigned each of us a partner, and since there was an odd one in our group, I found myself paired with Murtha.

"These exercises are too much work," Stella complained, yawning as we sat on a bench outside.

"Did you check on how the pixies were doing?" Flora asked.

"Palladium is making sure the homesickness spell has completely worn off. He suggested they get proper rest on a proper bed," Bloom informed.

"We should go visit them a little later," Tecna suggested.

Then, a boy walked over.

"Excuse me. Hi Musa, I'm glad I finally get to meet you. My name is Jared. I'm a specialist in training at Red Fountain. Saladin sent me here to learn about your simulator. I'll be writing a paper on it," he explained.

"And how do you know who I am?" Musa questioned.

"Catch you later!" Layla exclaimed as she ran away.

"I saw you at the opening ceremony at Red Fountain and I asked about you," Jared said, diverting my attention as he spoke to Musa.

"Why?" Musa asked.

"Well, I guess you and your friends look kind of cool," Jared admitted.

"Yeah, right..." I whispered to Stella.

"And who did you ask?" Musa inquired.

"Riven. He said you were nice and if I wanted to meet one of the Winx, it should be... you," Jared explained.

Before he could say 'you,' Musa walked away.

Jared got onto his rider and went after Musa.

"Someone has a crush~" Stella teased.

____
We were back in Convergence class, and Faragonda was going around to evaluate.

No one was able to do it.