7

The training ended with a good result. A sleepless night did not affect strength and fatigue at all. Jisoo felt great. Remembering the events of last night, how Jennie was turned on by her touch, was then assertive and domineering, and then gentle and responsive, she almost moaned out loud. Sitting on a bench in the locker room after a shower, the girl put a wet towel to her face to calm the newly inflamed heat. She already missed her, even though they only parted for a couple of hours. This is some kind of madness. After Sierra, she didn't think she'd ever experience something like this again. What was happening between them and Jennie now exceeded the highest expectations.

Jisoo threw a towel on the bench and began to change clothes. She was missing deadlines on the order again. The delivery of sketches was approaching, and it was time to get back to work. Anyway, she wanted to call Rose and find out how things were going with Boram. They decided to act against their sister with a common front. If she finds out that they are planning to restore their order in publishing houses without notifying her, she will simply go berserk. But it's time to take revenge on her. Rose had been running things on her own for a long time, and it was necessary to seize power documentarily in order to cut off attempts to interfere from the outside. They were no longer teenagers who needed a firm hand, and both could live their own lives.

Jisoo was tormented by the whole fan situation. After two years of silence, he showed up in Forestville, and because of him, Jennie could have suffered. She won't survive if something bad happens to her, and even through her fault. Park said goodbye to her team members and headed for the exit. They agreed to meet Jennie in the dining room, and Jisoo texted her that she was already leaving. There was no answer. Perhaps she's waiting for her there?

Jennie was not in the dining room, and Jisoo's appetite abruptly disappeared. She started to worry and called her, but the phone was disconnected. Remembering that the girl was going to go to Hans, she headed towards the medical corps. There she was disappointed. The guard turned out to be an extremely stubborn idiot who did not want to let her pass in any way. And when Jisoo said that she was just going to visit a friend, he replied that there were no patients in the room right now. The only guy who was here was taken away by relatives half an hour ago. Then she tried to call Holm; it turned out that his phone wasn't working either. This has already crossed all boundaries.

She had to go to class. The break time is over. Hoping that Jennie would call back, Jisoo went to the academic building with a heavy heart. Anxiety did not leave her. She understood that, most likely, she would not be able to perceive anything from the material that would be at the lecture. Maybe we should ignore the classes and look for Jennie in the residential building? Is it better to contact the security post and ask for help? Maybe she's panicking for nothing, but if the girl is really in danger now?

Jisoo stopped. The unknown scared her. The more time passed, the more pressure in my chest. The phone rang. Unknown number.

-I'm listening.

-Jisoo?- The male voice on the other side sounded alarmed.- This is Songmin, Jennie's friend. I helped her deliver a bouquet to you on the roof using a quadcopter. I haven't been able to contact her since last night. Are you all right?

-I don't know.- She answered honestly, choking with excitement.- We spent the night together, she was going to talk to Holm in the medical corps, and then we were supposed to meet in the dining room. But her phone is disconnected, Hans has left Forestville, and I have no idea where she is.

-Calm down.- Songmin paused for a moment.- You don't have to go anywhere and do anything yourself. I'll take care of it. Go back to your apartment and don't open the door to anyone. Now there will be a noise, I will put guards and management on the ears. Stay in your room, it's safe there.