Four

"Mila, there's someone here to see you." Sandra smiled, "Are you busy?"

"Ummm, no, not really..." Mila answered, messing with a setting on her camera before glancing up with narrowed eyes. "Just getting set up for later. Did I have another appointment?"

Sandra gave her head a shake, leaning against the doorframe. "No, but I don't think you'll mind when you see who it is." She smirked, gesturing for Mila to follow her towards the front of the building.

She quickly sat the camera down before following her down the hallway, only to find a smiling Harry leaning up against the wall. "Hello there, Mila!"

"Well, hey there, Harry-" Mila smiled, slightly taken aback as Harry engulfed her in a quick hug, and not without her taking notice of whatever cologne he was wearing and how much she liked it. She crossed her arms over her abdomen before speaking again. "Not that it's not good to see you, but...whatcha doin here?"

Harry let out a soft chuckle, smile never leaving his face. "I just wanted to come by and thank you in person for saying yes to coming along on tour...and apologize for not being able to come with Jeff yesterday." He shrugged, digging his hands into his pocket. "Really excited that you're gonna be the photographer."

Mila felt warmth take over her cheeks as she cleared her throat. "I'm very glad you're excited, because I am too.." She glanced past Harry just enough to see both Patrick and Sandra staring from across the hallway, grins on their faces. "Ya know, I'm just getting some stuff ready for a studio shoot I have in a little bit. Um...would you like to come back with me? If you're not in a rush, of course, but I'm also sure you have much better things to-"

"Mila..." She stopped talking, he gave her a nod. "I would love to! Lead the way."

She let her lips curl up into another smile before gesturing for him to follow her. "Right this way." Harry followed closely as they entered a much larger space where various different backdrops and themed sections took over. "So, are you ready to hit the road? It's exciting for me, so I can't imagine how it feels when people are literally showing up to see you perform." Mila asked, picking the camera back up that she had been messing with before. "Actually, now that I've said that out-loud it sounds quite daunting. I don't think I've ever thought about it that way..."

Harry watched her closely as she concentrated on swapping out the lens to her camera. "It's honestly hard to find the words to describe the feeling...but it's incredible. It doesn't feel real sometimes."

"The adrenaline you feel every show has to be insane..." Mila glanced up to find him watching her, quickly focusing back on the camera in hand before snapping a couple of shots at the backdrop in front of her. "Billie was crazy before shows majority of the time, but I have to admit it was quite amusing and made for some hilarious pictures."

"More adrenaline than you know what to do with, that's for sure. It's a rush." Harry couldn't help but notice the way her face fell when she glanced at the photos she had taken on the screen next to her. "Something wrong with your camera?"

"Something just seems a little off, but that's why I make sure I get everything ready early." She let out a small sigh before smiling lightly. "I'll grab my friend Patrick to take some practice shots in a little bit, no biggie!"

Harry moved a little closer, eyeing the backdrop. "If you'd like to take the photos now, I'd be more than happy to stand in for Patrick." He shrugged as Mila's eyes found his once again. "I mean, you're gonna be taking photos of me the entire tour...I might as well get used to it!" They both let out a small laugh.

"That would actually be great." Mila smiled, putting the camera strap around her neck before walking back over to the plain backdrop. "Alright, so just stand on the marker there..." Harry did as told, "And don't worry about posing or anything, do whatever you're comfortable with...zero pressure." She shrugged, "Just practice shots."