》hobie and vi i.

HC: Hobie goes by any pronouns bc he's inconsistent

Vi goes by any pronouns as well but prefers they/them. They're aromantic spectrum, asexual.

———————————

"Another tiring day hm?"

Hobie looked up to see the sudden appearance of Vi leaning by the door way with their green cuppa that they have an obsession with.

"Bloody tirin'"

Hobie ripped his suit out as he changes to Vi's clothes that has been laying around because Vi never bothers to clean up their room most of the time.

"Hmm..."

Vi left the room to give Hobie some space and to come back with an another cuppa, along with refilling their own.

"I know you're not a cuppa person but it should calm your nerves or somethin'" Vi hands him the mug as they go through their first aid kit that they kept in their room after the first few times Hobie entered their room with injuries.

Hobie slowly drank their tea as Vi wraps them out. It was silence but it's how they like it.

"Evan was crying earlier today." Hobie raise an eyebrow. He never admits it but he has a soft spot for that little sunshine of a brother Vi has.

"Evan misses you, and I promised him that I'll tell you to come early. But you came at just the right moment." Vi kept talking as they finish up.

"Alright that outta do it." Vi light slap Hobie's back as she chuckles.

"It has beena while since I've seen him. Gotta make it up with him." Hobie took a sip at her almost empty cup.

Vi went back to their now slightly cold tea.

"Awe, sorry mate. Kept you from your tea lil too long there, aye?"

Vi shrugged, "Meh, I lost taste for it."

Hobie lordly wraps their arms around Vi's thin waist and puts his head on their right shoulder.

"Anyway enough about meh, how's your day luv?"

"Bullshit." Vi said with no hesitation. "Saw some couple makin out in the hallway. That same guy kept asking "aye how you ain't in no relationship or haven't bang up anyone?" That fucko. I have no fuckin' interested in that nor give a damn thing about it."

Hobie can see their brow getting scrunch. He grabs her hand and squeezes it.

"Alrigh' luv, let's not get that bastard into your head and go to sleep." She pulls them down with him on Vi's bed.

Hobie just nuzzles into Vi's neck, "Your hair is soft."

"You say that everytime." Vi says sarcastically but that's what Hobie likes about Vi.

He chuckles before going into a deep sleep.

———————————

This is my excuse to write domestic soft moments with Hobie with a nonbinary person bc honestly I've seen too many fem! readers and smuts that I'm just like "I'm sorry fem! readers is overrated and smut fics with hobie is just a big no-no in my house."