》elliott & grell

elliott's head is spinning but at the same time not.

he is swamped with work and has so many things in his mind that he just has complete art block. hell, he hasn't gotten the time to continue some of his personal projects.

before he got too keep into it he felt a hand on his shoulder and finds out that that hand belongs to his wonderful (but unofficial) wife.

"oh, hello my dear...."

"darling, i tried calling you but you were too keep into your thoughts." grelle whined but still lingers a serious tone in it.

"ah... sorry..."

"never mind that, come to bed with me." grelle practically pulled elliott (with low effort).

"ah but sweetheart, i've got work to finish..."

"nu-huh! you're stopping right now! i can't sleep well if you're not with me darling." grelle whined even more.

elliott sign, "oh alright my sleeping beauty. let me clean up while you get ready for bed."

grelle huffed but did what she was told anyways.

he was right. it didn't take long for elliott to clean up and meet grelle upstairs who was already in her beautiful red nightgown (made by elliott himself) taking off her makeup.

elliott did his own thing and quickly change to his nightwear and head to bed.

even when he hit his head on the pillow, he can still feel the stress weighing on his head.

grelle soon joined in bed with him and tucked herself under and cuddled to his chest.

"i know you have something in your mind darling. would you pray tell me what is the matter my dearest?"

grelle rubbed circles on elliott's back which he subconsciously leans into.

"the past few weeks has been hard... i can't fully describe it but it's killing me on the inside... haven't really had time to make what i like..."

as much elliott as wanted to explain more, he's just tired. he doesn't feel like putting the effort tonight explaining it.

grelle hummed and snuggled even closer.

"but... you being here is enough to ease my stress a little. i needed this...". he said as he covers his face into the top of grelle's head.

"be both do darling... i'm glad you made it through today..."

both just snuggled against each other in silence as elliott felt his eyes getting heavier by the second.

"sleep well darling. tomorrow will get better <3"

————————

A/N: I'm having a bit of a stressful week so i wrote this