》jamil and yuu i.

yume's eyes widen in shock.

today is their last day in twisted wonderland. crewel made a bunch of outfits for yume to take him and is currently wearing one of them which is their favorite out of all of them.

they were told by a ghost form ramshackle that someone needed yume to come outside which led to this moment.

there were fairy lights all around the trees and it shows jamil wearing a semi-formal wear. he was practically glowing.

"yuu, may i have this dance?" he held out his hand, waiting for their respone. yume didn't say much but took his hand. it was warm.

jamil took the led and slow dance with nature. as they continuing waltzing with the wind and fairy lights, jamil can't help by noticed how quiet they have been, and looking up close, he saw how empty their eyes were.

he fely a wave of guilt rush over him. all that pressure, all those expectations of being the "perfect", all those emotional weight budern upon their shoulders. all of that and the overblots they faced had broken them.

knowing yume's wish to go home, he wanted to convey his feelings for them before they had to go home just so their goodbyes can end on a sweet note.

he won't admit it but he did went to azul for help with the fairy lights as much as he hated the octopus.

he even went to crewel for the outfit yume is currently wearing but he was already a step ahead and prepared him an outfit because of the one time yume told crewel how they wished to see jamil in that outfit.

suddenly namil twirls yume around and see their dress flowing along and he can't help but look at them lovingly. yume nocticed to which jamil replied,

"you look very beautiful, my little sunflower." he twirls them again but he noticed they started crying. it cracked a soft but reassuring smile on jamil's face.

yume never once cried, at least not in front of anyone. they must of felt alone in this unknown world with no support system.

suddenly, jamil wraps his arms around their waist, wiping their eyes away as he presses a soft kiss on their forehead.

yume started to cry even more, almost starting to bawl and hide their face into his shoulder.

jamil did nothing but smooth their hair and rock them back in fourth and continue doing so as yume slowly drifts off to sleep.

jamil press a kiss on the top of their head.

"sleep my little sunflower... you deserve to rest..."