》emma and sundrop/moondrop i.

"are you sure you are alright at home?" emma continue to stare down at their lap, refusing to look up.

The teacher sigh. "i know you don't want to talk about it, and i won't push you until you're ready... but i just want you to know that me, and all the other teachers are here if you need someone to talk too."

'but you wouldn't believe me if i told you'

"miss allison, the bus is about to leave." another teacher calls out.

"do you want me to come with you?" emma shook her head. "i can go myself." they mumbled as they quickly get their backpack and leave.

as soon as the bus stopped, emma quickly left the vehicle to avoid any questions.

they sped walk to the one place they rather go to than home. the superstar daycare. which unfortunately is in the pizzaplex.

but thanks to their father, most of the staff are aware of their situation and are pretty familiar with emma.

they entered the pizzaplex, saying a quick but polite hi to every staff (except to a certain one) as they make their way to the daycare.

they soon arrived at the daycare and the first thing they see after getting out of that pit all was their best friend, sundrop hanging out with the other kids.

emma shoulder dropped and went into some corner to do some math homework, away from the kids, away from anyone.

emma love sundrop and moondrop. they treated emma as if they're one of their own. they never had a proper parent figure in their life after their father went missing.

but now, emma is growing up and figured that they were a bit old to be taken care of. after all, there are way more younger kids that needed sundrop's and moondrop's attention so it didn't bother them.

"why hello little starlight."

emma looked up and saw moondrop.

'ah... i forgot... after everything that night, the staff for whatever reason decided to split moondrop and sundrop...'

"hello..." moondrop raised an eyebrow from the gloomy response.

"hm? you don't seem happy... did something go wrong at school?"

emma shrugged. "not really... but i don't want to talk about it... maybe later..."

moondrop pats them on the head. "there there... we can talk about it once most of the kids left. c'mon, let's go see sunny. he'll be so happy to see you."

emma nodded and put her math homework away. "you seriously did some homework first thing you came here?"

"it's not bad... i finished most in class and only had one question left before you came."

"Bye~! See you next time!"

The door shut and now the empty daycare is still with silence.

"so little sunshine! it's just you, moony, and me! how was school today?"

their shoulder dropped the moment sundrop mentioned school.

"um... not too great..."

"oh no... did something happened at school? you didn't get in trouble did you?" sundrop picked them up and the three of them went to the drops' room.

"well... it's just my teacher... asking about home... again..." sun and moon looked at each other worriedly, knowing how much the topic is sentive for emma.

"i'm scared... if i tell them... they'll think i'm "dramatic" or making up stories... that..." emma cover their face. the two animaotics immdently wrapped their large arms around the crying child.

"emma, shhh... don't cry..."

"we're here for you..."

"why... why does it have to be this way... i don't know what to do or what to say... i don't know anymore..." emma chocked between sentenses.

the drops spent the rest of the time calming emma down before moondrop spoke up, "emma, it doesn't matter what others might think... it doesn't matter if they think that... as long as you beleive in what you believe, that is enough for all of us..."

"really?" emma looked up with red eyes. "yea! emma, you have been through so much and even though it might be complicated for all of us, moony and i always tried our best to make sure that no matter what, you'll always feel at home with us!"

emma looked up at them in shocked before wiping her tears away. "thanks you... you have no idea how much it means to me..."

"of course starshine!" both the drops said as emma smiled before smiling brighter from remembering something. "oh! my art class did watercolors today and i wanna show you my art piece!"

"oh my god!!! please show us starlight! we know how creative and talented you are with your crafts!" sundrop said excitedly as moondrop just soft smiles.

whether emma will tell anyone about their story or not, as long as they believed that sundrop and moondrop will be there for them, that is enough for them to beleive that the three of them are family.