Chapter 10~I mean Sir!

Emma POV:

I get up in the middle of the night and
see someone who's awake.

It's Mia.

"Hey Mia." I greet.

"Hey." She says.

I can tell she's being sarcastic.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Nothing." Mia moans.

"Come on, tell me! We're friends now!" I encourage.

"Fine! It's just that, I actually really like Daniel! But he still has feelings for you! So, why bother!" She frowns again.

"That's exactly why!" I say.

She gives me a puzzled face.

"Last year, when I saw Jax for the first time since the previous year, I actually relised that I still loved him. And I think he relised it too because he kept fighting for me, even when I was with Daniel. I regret not fighting for him. But, you can't have regrets otherwise we wouldn't be where we are today! But now that I've got him, I'm going to keep fighting for him!" I say with passion.

"Maybe your right! Maybe I do need to still fight for him. Thanks Emma!" Mia said and went right back to sleep.

I went to sleep to.

Jax POV:

I was coming back to my sleeping bag (from the bathroom) when I hear Emma saying something to Mia.

"Last year, when I saw Jax for the first time since the previous year, I actually relised that I still loved him. And I think he relised it too because he kept fighting for me, even when I was with Daniel. I regret not fighting for him. But, you can't have regrets otherwise we wouldn't be where we are today! But now that I've got him, I'm going to keep fighting for him!"

I feel really shocked!

"Maybe your right! Maybe I do need to still fight for him. Thanks Emma!" Mia said and went right back to sleep.

Emma went back to sleep too.

I come out really shocked!

Emma liked me?!

I go back to sleep.

----------------------------

In the morning, everyone woke up and saw Emma cooking pancakes for us.

"You guys really sleep in!" She comments.

"Oo! Pancakes!" Says Sophie.

Sophie takes a bite.

"Mmmm! They're really good!" Sophie complements.

"Why thank you Sophie!" She says sarcastically.

"Ok, I'll try some." Says Andi.

We all whisper "no" because knowing Emma's pizza topping choice, we're not trying her pancakes.

She taste them.

"Wow! These are good!" Andi agrees

"See, they're good!" Emma enthuses.

"Ok, I'll try." I get up sit down and grab the knife and fork.

I slice one and put it in my mouth.

"Guys! This isn't just good. It's delicious!" I say.

"That's impossible! Emma made them!" Maddie says sniffing them.

"Come on guys. I made breakfast for you! The least you could do was eat it!" She begs.

"It won't kill you!" I add.

They all get up and grab a plate. They take a bite. They all start nodding each other.

"This is really good!" Katie says.

"Where did you learn how to do this?" Diego asks.

"Well, my mother was a really good cook, that's another reason why my dad likes her, because he likes those pizza toppings. Anyway she was the best cook I've ever met! And then she past away!" Emma finishes.

"Emma, it's alright! It's not your fault!" I say to try and cheer her up.

She smiles.

-----------------------

Everyone goes out the door of Emma's house.

I get on my motorcycle and drive home.

I park my bike in the driveway.

I open the door and chuck my stuff in the hallway.

I get a text from Emma.

(Text Message)

E:My dad's just came home telling me all about his big brains meeting! Help me! 😬

(Off text message)

I smile putting my phone back in my pocket.

I look up.

I see someone.

"Dad, what are you doing here..."

/////////////////

Hey guys!

Sorry to ruin the 'to be continued'

But I was wondering if we could do one of these games.

(Picture above)

So, since you guys know nothing about me, maybe to find out more about me we could do one of these.

You guys tell me what TV show by the next chapter.

I'll tell you in the next chapter.

And fill it out by then.

Also, if you have an idea if maybe something to happen in the book, feel free!

I love people who put input!

Anyway, got to go.

Bye.

LONG LIVE JEMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!