Links On How To Earn As A Writer

As a writer, there are various avenues through which you can earn income. Here are some useful links to explore:

1. Freelance Writing Platforms:
- Upwork (www.upwork.com): A popular platform connecting freelancers with clients offering writing gigs.
- Freelancer (www.freelancer.com): Another platform where writers can find writing projects in various fields.
- Fiverr (www.fiverr.com): This platform is known for offering a wide range of writing services, allowing you to showcase your skills and offer your writing expertise to clients.

2. Content Mills:
- Textbroker (www.textbroker.com): A content mill that connects writers with clients looking for articles, blog posts, and other written content.
- WriterAccess (www.writeraccess.com): Similar to Textbroker, this content mill provides a platform for writers to find writing assignments.

3. Self-Publishing Platforms:
- Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) (kdp.amazon.com): Publish your own eBooks and earn royalties from sales on Amazon.
- Smashwords (www.smashwords.com): An eBook distribution platform that allows writers to publish and distribute their books to multiple online retailers.

4. Blogging:
- WordPress (www.wordpress.com): Create your own blog and monetize it through ads or sponsored content.
- Blogger (www.blogger.com): Another popular blogging platform that allows you to earn income through various means like ads or sponsored posts.

5. Writing Contests and Grants:
- FundsforWriters (www.fundsforwriters.com): A website that shares information about writing grants, contests, and other opportunities for writers to earn income.
- Writer's Digest (www.writersdigest.com): Check out their annual writing competitions and grants for writers.

Remember, earning as a writer requires persistence, honing your skills, and marketing yourself effectively. These links can provide you with valuable resources and opportunities to kickstart your writing career. Good luck!