3 Part 2

Location: Outer Space

Inside Outer Space:

Location: The Room

Inside The Room:

Everyone was shocked and was watching their creator going to battle with his brother Unicron. Ratchet was completely shocked. "Uh. Hey Prime. I know that this is weird. But did you know that Primus can transform into a titan. Because I sure as in hell didn't." He said to Prime. Prime looked at Ratchet. "I'm just as shocked as you are, old friend. Everyone is shocked. And I never even knew of these cyber keys that Primus talked about." He said and replied back to Ratchet. Soon everyone heard the sounds of metal and thunder clashing against each other. Miko looked at Unicron. She noticed his looks were different. Way different. "Hey Prime. How come Unicron is different? I thought he was in a different form." She asked him.

"He was. But this was his form long ago before he went into slumber and your earth started to form around him. Taking his form away where he was unable to transform into a planet." He said and explained to Miko. Everyone gasped. "PRIMUS LOOK OUT!" Everyone shouted. Primus looked and his eyes immediately widened. He immediately blocked the attack. "Impossible." Unicron said. Primus smirked. "Nothing is impossible brother." He said and replied back to his brother. Primus went and he struck his brother. Primus then saw something reflecting. He saw you. Unicron groaned in pain. Primus then went and he knocked his brother off his peds. Unicron went backwards.

Unicron then saw his brother trying to reach for you. He immediately held his blade. He growled and seethed his teeth. Further ways someone was watching. It was Dreadwing. He was shocked to see the creator transformed into a titan. And seeing Unicron fighting Primus. "Lord Megatron won't believe what I say to him that I saw Primus our creator transformed into a titan and that he is fighting with Unicron." He said to himself. He then headed for earth. The blades of the swords were showing off sparks. "Give me back my wife." He said to his brother. "Never. You want her so badly. Then come and get her." He said taunting his brother. Primus immediately charged. Primus went through. Unicron immediately closed the thing. Primus immediately flinched.

"Oh. That hurt. Didn't it." He said and asked, mocking and taunting his brother. Primus soon felt something. "No. I was just messing with you." He said and replied back to his brother. He then pulled something out. It was you. Almost severely drained from all your powers. You couldn't stay awake. Primus put you where the humans and the Autobots were. He then went and he pushed, and he kicked his brother. Unicron immediately went backwards. He groaned in pain. "Go back where you came from brother. You've caused enough damage for today." He said to his brother. Primus went and he sent his brother back. Primus then put his swords back on his back. Soon everyone saw Primus transforming back into the planet.

Location: Where The Humans And Autobots Are

Inside The Room Where The Humans And Autobots Are:

Ratchet was trying to revive you. Your optics were dimming. "P... Primus." You whispered. Soon your optics went dark. Ratchet immediately went and started working on you. Everyone turned and they saw Primus. Primus walked over. "No." He whispered. "EMEST!" He shouted. He went over. He looked and he saw something. "Miko. Can you hand me that thing right there?" He asked her. She nodded. She walked over and she grabbed it. She walked over to Primus and she handed it to him. He grabbed the item. "Thank you Miko." He said to Miko. She smiled. "Your welcome, Primus." She said and replied back to Primus. "What is it, Primus?" Prime asked him.

"Her key. Unicron siphoned her power from her spark. Draining all her powers. Her key will help restore all her powers." He said and explained to Prime. Primus opened your chest plates. Everyone saw how beautiful your spark was before it went dark. Primus went and he gently placed your key on top of your spark. He then muttered some words. Soon the key started to glow and it went inside your spark. Soon the key went out and landed in Primus's hands. He then closed your chest plates. "Will she wake up?" Miko asked him. "I hope so. It will take time." He said and replied back to Miko. "For the time being. Rest here. All of you. I also need rest. After that battle with Unicron." He said to everyone. "Vector Prime." He said.