5

Location: Outer Space

Inside Outer Space:

The Next Morning:

Location: Where Everyone Is

Inside The Area:

Primus & Emest's Room:

Inside Primus & Emest's Room:

Primus and you were fast asleep when you suddenly felt something. You slowly woke up. You looked but didn't see anything. But you looked down and saw the color of your frame was dimming. And you knew that this wasn't a good sign. You quickly went and you smacked Primus to wake him up. He quickly woke up. "Ouch!" He exclaimed. "What was that for?" He asked me. "Primus. We have an issue here." I said and replied back to him. "What is the issue, my love?" He asked me. "Look at my frame." I said to Primus. He looked down and his eyes immediately widened. "My love. Your frame is losing its color. But why?" He asked me. "I don't know. We need to go and look at my cyber key." I said and replied back to him. He nodded. "Yes, you are right. We need to check your cyber key." He said. We both quickly got up and went to the room where my cyber key was locked.

In The Halls:

We were walking when I suddenly felt really weak. Primus looked and noticed you aren't like yourself. He gently took your hand and he helped walk with you. We were walking and almost close to the doors when I suddenly collapsed. "EMEST!" Primus exclaimed. He went and he helped me up. Vector Prime was walking in the halls when he heard Primus shouting. He looked and saw you and Primus. He walked over. "Primus. Is something wrong?" He asked Primus. "Yes. Something is wrong, Vector Prime." He said and replied back to Vector Prime. Vector Prime looked down and saw you were fading. "Primus. What is wrong with Emest." He asked Primus. Primus looked at Vector Prime.

"I don't know." He said and replied back to Vector Prime. "Check her cyber key in that room." He asked Vector Prime. Vector Prime nodded. He quickly went over to the room. The doors slid open. He quickly went inside. He grabbed the key. He then ran out and brought it to Primus. Primus looked and noticed that something was different about the key. He looked at it and noticed a strange signature to it. "Hmm. Strange. I wonder what this signature is." He said to himself. "Help me take Emest to the main room." He asked Vector Prime. Vector Prime nodded. He lifted you up and he carried you to the main room. Primus followed while looking at the cyber key.

The Main Room:

Inside The Main Room:

Vector Prime walked inside and he laid you down on the table. Primus walked over and he scanned and he examined your cyber key. He was looking when he noticed a dark energy signature that is from the dark universe. He looked and was shocked at the name he was seeing. “Vector Prime. Take a look at this.” He said and asked Vector Prime. Vector Prime looked at it. “What name do you see?” He asked Vector Prime. “I see the name… Megatron.” He said and replied back to Primus. “No. It's not. He's not from the dark universe. Who else lives in the dark universe and you know well who it is.” He asked Vector Prime. Vector Prime thought about it until he knew the name. He looked at Primus. “Now what name do you see?” He asked Vector Prime.

“I see the name… Unicron.” He said and replied back to Primus. “Yes. I'm afraid he was draining my wife's powers. Her cyber key is fading.” He said to Vector Prime. “This is not good, how did Unicron get access to her cyber key?” He asked Primus. “Vector Prime. He has ways on how to do it. Number one. He has servants doing his bidding. Number 2. He sends off his own energy signature to where he can find a way to control and have leverage.” He said and explained to Vector Prime. “That makes sense, but how do we stop him from draining Emest's powers even more?” He asked Primus. “That I do not know. But we must stop him before it is too late. Because it is a way for him to control Emest.” He said and replied back to Vector Prime. Vector Prime nodded. Vector Prime was looking when he noticed that you were moving.