6

Location: Outer Space

Inside Outer Space:

Location: Where Everyone Is

Inside The Area:

The Next Morning:

Primus's & Emest’s Room:

Inside Primus's & Emest’s Room:

Emest was already up and she could feel that she was carrying a little girl. She already had a name picked out for the girl. She was thinking when she felt hands on her shoulders. She looked and saw her husband Primus. “Is something wrong, Emest. You looked like you were spacing out.” He said and asked me. “I was spacing out. But nothing is wrong. I already have a name picked out for our child. And I have a feeling that it is a girl.” I said and replied back to Primus. He chucked and smiled. “And what name did you pick for our little one, my dear.” He asked me. “I chose the name Sunblast.” I said and replied back to Primus. He chuckled. “That's a wonderful name for our little one. But I discovered something. And I think you need to hear it.” He said. “What did you discover?” I asked Primus. “I discovered a prophecy.” He said and replied back to me. “And what does this prophecy say?” I asked Primus.

“The prophecy is stating that a girl will change an evil entity and make him see the true value of life. It feels like this prophecy is talking about Unicron. But he can't change. He's been like this since the day we were first created.” He said and explained to me. “Primus. Everyone can change.” I said and replied back to Primus. “Perhaps. But I still can't see him changing.” He said. “But I need to tell you something, Primus.” I said to Primus. “What is it?” He asked me. “I had a vision.” I said and replied back to Primus. “And what vision did you see?” He asked me. “I saw a vision of me… dying after I gave birth to the child.” I said and replied back to Primus. His eyes widened. “No. That can't be true. Emest. You can't die. You are immortal like me.” He said. “I don't know, Primus. I had the vision. And I can't explain it.” I said and replied back to Primus. “We’ll get through this together. Let's not think about this okay.” He said. I nodded. We soon both walked off. To have some alone time together.

Fast Forward 5 Months:

Med Bay:

It has been five months and it was time. I was in the med bay lying on the med berth. Primus was with me holding my hand. Soon I felt the urge to push. I pushed really hard. Soon after a couple of minutes the child was born. Emest looked at the child. I smiled. But my breathing slowly got shallow and more labored. Primus looked and noticed something was wrong. “Emest. Are you okay?” He asked me. Soon I collapsed and went down. “EMEST!” He shouted. He went over and he checked her. He went and he scanned her but he looked and saw nothing. He immediately had tears. “No no no. This can't be. She's…. immortal.” He said to himself. Soon the child cried which made Primus snap back into reality.

He gently lifted his child up and he cradled her in his arms. “Shh. I'm here, my little one. I'll take care of you.” He said to his daughter. Primus looked at his wife who was lying motionless on the med berth. He walked over. He opened her chest plates. He used her cyber key and her powers went into the key. Soon the color of her body faded. Primus looked at the key. He placed it in his chest plates. Primus sighs. Emest was gone. And he couldn't accept that and face the reality that she was gone. But he knew deep down that he had to accept it. She was gone and she wasn't coming back. He soon walked out of the med bay carrying his daughter in his arms.

In The Halls:

Primus walked down the halls with Sunblast in his arms. He looked and saw Vector Prime. “Vector Prime.” He said. Getting his attention. He turned and he saw Primus holding a child. He walked over to him. “Primus. Is that.” He said and asked Primus. “Yes. It's mine and Emest’s child. Her name is Sunblast.” He said and replied back to Vector Prime. “That's a wonderful name for her.” He said to Primus. “Yes it is. But I need you to do something for me.” He replied and asked Vector Prime. “And what is that?’ He asked Primus. “Vector Prime. We need to make a memorial for Emest. She… passed away after giving birth to the child.” He said and replied back to Vector Prime. Vector Prime’s eyes immediately widened. “How?” He asked Primus. “I don't know, Vector Prime. But just do what I say and what I asked you to do. I have to take care of my child. She comes first before anything else.” He said and replied back to Vector Prime. Primus walked off and headed to the nursery room. Vector Prime walked off and went into an area where the memorial was going to be made.