N O T E S

[Name] was not a happy person, at least, not anymore. By the time she turned ten, she was forced into etiquette classes and classes on how to be the perfect wife by her parents. As a budding young woman, she didn't quite understand why she had to take classes on how to raise a child.

She had snuck out for the first time at ten, meeting Cesar the magician. He had given her a flower that he pulled from his empty hat and gave her a warning to not sneak out or her parents would worry. She heard news of his death not long after.

By the age of twelve, she understood why she took the classes. Her parents were molding her into the perfect woman, one who would do nothing but raise children and cook for her future husband. She understood when she turned thirteen and was introduced to a possible suitor, who was five years older than her.

He ended up disagreeing, saying that she was too young. She was thankful for that, as she didn't want to marry a stranger. She was fourteen when her mother passed away. After her death, [Name]'s father became more obsessive with their public appearances as nobles.

She was locked in the house, unable to leave. So she turned to her studies, reading late into the night and learning about the stars. The only time her father would let her out of the house was at night, to study the stars. [Name] also receives an anemo vision since she craves freedom, however, she isn't allowed to train with it.

By sixteen, she was finally allowed out during the day. She used the excuse of going to buy books. Instead, she snuck out to see a magic show, specifically Lyney and Lynette's. She ends up meeting lyney at the end.

OKOK. PLOTLINE!!1!!1

so we want them to meet or wtv. he ends up becoming her friend (he has a crush but shhh) and soon learns of her familial situation. yada yada yada

set three years prior to 4.0 events so traveler isnt here yet. should explore their two year long friendship before they get together.

scrap that. new idea.

•takes place during fontaine archon quests
•reader is pregnantlyney is father duh (not s lot of impact on story, might take it out)
•theyre married ofc
•married for three years (married at 17)
•were together previously for a few years (since they were 14)
•WHAT IF READER IS NAVIA'S SISTER
•navia took more after their father and reader takes after their mother omg

no scrap that too ugh wtf i need caffeine
•girlie runs away bc arranged marriage
•she meets lyney who comforts her and gives her an idea
•she tells her father she has a lover and accidentally gets lyney tangled up in jer mess
•YES OK so he agrees on tehe condition ghat she hets him a spot in the opera epiclese
•dinner happens - v v awkward
•also her mom is dead (ehe)
-killed by fatui
-saw smth she shouldntve seen (probably idk yet)
•reader hates fatui and doesnt know lyney is a fatuus
•lyney falls first

we want lyney to be subtle abt his attraction to reader so like rainbow roses n stuff!! also arlecchino comes to visit bc shes mommy :3

a whole chapter dedicated to lyney realizing his feelings!! bc yes!! unm what else

wet dream for lynwy!!! bc ues!! uhhh idk another date ig. time skip too.

act 1&2 happens

interlude wjere they dont talk to each ither. then theh talk rigth nefore act 3&4