THE KYUBI ATTACK

Disclaimer-Naruto belongs to KISHIMOTO and im in no way its owner

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

konohagakure no sato

October 10

Minato namikaze and his wife were going to have some new additions to their family. minato was ecstatic that he was going to be a father o three child at once:2 sons and 1 daughter. oh how he wanted to train his eldest to be a shinobi o that he could make his old man and his clan proud, and minato already knew that kushina always favored the younger children. the seal on kushina held up pretty well, and just before birth, Minato had rechecked and strengthened it again just to be sure. Suddenly, a nurse came out from the OT and told him that everything had gone perfectly well, and that the children along with their mother were perfectly safe.

Minato had a deep sigh of relief at the last part.

Minato had immediately rushed in, and a wide smile had broken across his face when he had see an exhausted kushina laying on the bed holding three precious children in her arms, he had gingerly taken two identical looking son and daughter and another son from her arms, and had observed they both had retained their mother's red hair and violet eyes. minato had handed them back to kushina after a moment's deliberation and he had went on to take his eldest in his arms; smiling ear to ear Minato's son had inherited his strong Namikaze genes, and the boy looked just like his father. the baby boy had inherited his father's spiky blond hair and sapphire blue eyes as well. His son was going to be a lady killer and have a fan club, Minato mused giddily.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a masked man warped into the room through a vortex, and launched a hail of kunai at Minato. Minato instinctively jumped back, and slickly dodged the kunai while the masked man went on to take advantage of his position to speak a select few words before warping Kushina and himself through the vortex again.

"Fourth Hokage, I will be taking the jinchuriki from here, and you should act fast lest see your daughters become a little," he paused for a moment's deliberation. "Crisp." the masked fellow added with a childlike chuckle, and disappeared along with Kushina. Minato wondered for a moment if he was even sane or what he meant, but took one look in the crib of his daughters to see them wrapped in a blanket with exploding tags and his thoughts dried out pretty quickly. He picked up his children and used his Hiraishin no Jutsu to teleport out just in time as the room in the hospital exploded behind his back. Minato sat on his knees in silent contemplation. His eyes tracked a dry leaf fall down from a tree, and his arms cradled the snoring infants to his chest. Not a moment later, he disappeared into thin air before the leaf could make contact with the ground.

Minato brought his children back to his house, and put them on the bed. He took two of his three-pronged kunai with him from the table, and again used the Hiraishin marker on Kushina's seal and teleported to where she was. As he came to the clearing, he dreadfully saw that the Kyūbi had been freed and that - thanks to the gods above - Kushina had somehow managed to survive the extraction. But that was all he could thank them for as she was just about to be pierced by it's claw. He picked her up bridal style, and teleported to a nearby marker thereby escaping the attack.

The masked man laughed one again in that insane, childlike manner, "You're just as fast as your name suggests, aren't you? Just like the stories say, Yellow Flash!" he chuckled, and Minato turned to him to give him an icy gaze. That of a reaper. A veteran shinobi. An army killer. A gaze of a legend. The masked man had shivers running down his spine seeing his icy sapphire blue eyes and the confidence, experience and determination those eyes held. Minato, though, said nothing, and teleported back to the house where he laid Kushina down besides the triplets and stepped back. His eyes glazed over what he would have to do. he has to subdued the bijū and re-seal it without any loss of life. But now, there was only one thing that would be able to subdue as well as seal the bijū - but he had to turn his own children into jinchuriki and condone the worst taboo right unto his children.