an upgrade

(Timeskip 1 year)

It had been a year since minato had given Naruto a house to live in which minato would spend atleast 3 hours daily, shadow clones are a jutsu of god's,  so far, all had gone well except the cold behavior of naruto, minato had started training naruto one week after the incident, naruto told minato about hagoromo and his "gifts". minato advised naruto to keep all this a secret and naruto did.

minato helped naruto unlocked his chakra, and he sure was surprised  seeing naruto had genin almost chunin level reserves at the age of 5!!, but considering he was half uzumaki and half uchiha it was to be expected. minato told naruto how he was the son of madara uchiha, naruto was bewildered at that. madara had faked his death with hashirama helping him, and he later on fell in love with a women named kara namikaze, after minato was born kara died to to the strain of the birth and madara was heart broken but he decided to give minato a good life and trained him till minato was 7 then he left him at the leaf village making him promise that this would all be a secret. minato respecting his father's wishes kept all this a secret even from kushina, we now see naruto a little more taller opening his eyes  

Beams of light trickled through his windows at dawn, making Naruto's face scrunch up as he was forced to wake up with a groan. This outgoing year had turned out to be a decent one for the blonde. his attitude was more cold to everyone well everyone he talked to except minato, he was still mad at what happened but the man was the only reason naruto was not rotting in an ditch about to die, the man was the one who taught naruto to speak, write, and read. he just could not give minato a cold shoulder. in the last year naruto and minato had gotten closer. naruto now knew basic chakra control and could climb trees but he could not get the water walking exercise down.

minato had shown Naruto to the shinobi store, the boy had managed to scour out a few interesting books with Haru's help the store owner luckily haru had no grudge's against naruto in fact  naruto was his favorite customer always admiring his work and visiting occasionally. minato was overjoyed to see that naruto was a prodigy in sealing unlike his other children who had kushina's personality including being a knucklehead. they had grown but due to their obsession of ramen and kushina supporting it they were way shorter than any kid their age, but they were prodigies themselves  having a ridicules amount of chakra due to the kyubi they had already learned the water water walking and even run on top of water. they also knew the transformation jutsu as all they did for half a year was chakra control so there chakra control problem was taken care of.

minato had once written a book on fuinjutsu which if went published would have made monster's in sealing, minato decided to not publish it and since then the journal was collecting dust in his bookshelf. He had decided to give it to Naruto who was a sealing prodigy and the result was just as minato expected, naruto sucked the knowledge like a sponge in water, he already on gravity seals which minato himself reached after he became a chunin, it was insane!!!!

there was a problem in the council when the uchiha were blamed for the kyubi attack, but minato being a uchiha himself and being fugaku's best friend denied it saying that the uchiha were protecting the village just like everyone else and that the culprit was just 1 rouge uchiha, minato knew he was not madara but he told the council than it was, the Uchiha's name was cleared and it most probably resulted in the saving of the uchiha. danzo was pissed at than his plans with kumo had also failed since the people denied saying that they were strong even without the byakugan and that they would not betray the leaf, fools!! danzo thought.

Today, meanwhile, Naruto was walking back to his house after getting himself some new sets of books and scrolls for training minato had already given him the stuff he needed for the academy which starts tomorrow. Naruto was internally ecstatic for tomorrow at the thought that maybe, just maybe, he might even manage to make himself some new friends . he had acted like he didnt care on the outside ofcourse but minato being the genius he is saw right through naruto's cold behavior, he chuckled seeing naruto falling in water again.  The civilian parents in the park never let their children come near him, and even told them that he was a bad child and to stay away from him. It hurt Naruto deeply to be in such a large village yet remain so lonely, but naruto did not show it he had build emotional walls around him to protect himself from people minato was the only exception for it and that was only sometimes