team 12

naruto had trained to the dirt everyday for the next 4 years after he met hagoromo again, if an otsusuki was going to come he was going to be ready, he was now 13 almost 14 and his outfit now consisted of the jonin outfit without its west, a kunai pouch on his right leg, bandages till his ankle, and a black jacket with a black katana on his back, he had hair just like minato but a little shorter (just like in the cover). him and satsuki were inseparable by now, they used to train together, eat together, and study together she still didnt know about minato and his family but he knew he had to tell her, satsuki was a powerhouse herself, while her twin brother as a male was given more attention she was leagues ahead of him it was the result of the tor-training with naruto she had a katana just like naruto and had already mastered her lightning nature, she was proficient in fuinjutsu and he taijutsu was nothing to be laughed at, her brother itachi had became a jonin sensei and was going to take his second team this year. there was a new student in the academy of the senju clan, it was rising again, her name was aiko senju, she was a prodigy of her clan and not a fangirl, how good is that

mito and kotaru were like clones, hyper active ball's of sunshine ,orange loving, ramen freaks, they sure were just like kushina,( they are just like cannon naruto mito being a female version not much i can tell)

sasuke was a chill guy, he did not have the normal uchiha arrogance even after he given more attention, he was powerfull for his age, itachi had done well in his raining, naruto was pretty good friends with him but he noticed he seemed to have been blushing seeing mito, he would have to talk to him.

naruto along with satsuki had mastered lightning but what no-one except minato knew that he had also master wind and fire, he was definitely a prodigy

naruto opened his eyes due to loud banging on his door, damn that minato waking me up this early" he muttered, he gets out off bed and puts on a pair of some slippers he was not wearing a shirt before he slept and he didnt care, his abs and muscles were in full display, he walk to the door and opens it " oye mina-" he stopped as he saw who it was, and much to his suprise it was satsuki "baka where were you we have early morning training for the exams tommoro-" she stopped as saw him properly she let out a gasp "naruto what happened, why are there so many scars?" "fuck!" naruto thought, he was in for it this time "ummmmmmm" he first grabbed Satsuki's arm and pulled her in making her yelp in surprise " what are you doing naruto?" "asked a glaring satsuki, "just calm down and il tell you everything but before that i want to ask you something?" satsuki meanwhile was seeing his abs which fortunately naruto did not notice," will you keep all this a secret?" she nodded, and so naruto told her everything from the beatings to minato to hagoromo to his family (damn this is the fourth time), " i know you may think this all is just a li-" naruto could not finish his sentence as satsuki shot herself at him "im so sorry naruto im so sorry" she kept on mumbling "hey listen" satsuki shook her head in response and kept on mumbling but naruto held her shoulder and said "satsuki listen, its not your fault you weren't even there " he wiped her tears " so now calm down ok?" she nodded and pressed her head against his chest, suddenly the door opened and in came minato , "ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" , it was at this moment satsuki realized that she her position, she was leaning against his chest while he had no shirt on ,their lips almost connecting, she got off him in a blushing mess "hell no naruto what the hell?" "um m-m-minato i have a lot to tell you" "again!!!!!!!! why the hell do you have something like a prophecy every 4 years your like minato i have a lot to tell you, and what were you two doing!!!!!!!"

NET WEEK

(im so sorry but im not gonna do the whole exam as its soooooooooo boring , naruto was mid due to iruka, mizuki stole the scroll but , well minato is the yellow flash ya know mito and kotaru are tied for second as satsuki is first but sasuke being the dumbass he is did so bad in the academics his his 4th after aiko and also sakura failed hehehehe)