CHAPTER : 2

Third POV : As Lilly was crying silently she heard that her step mom calling her from downstair so she wipe of her tears and go downstair. When she got downstair she went to the kitchen as she enter the kitchen her step family were staring at her. Lilly knew exactly what she have to do so she went and start make their breakfast as she was making the breakfast her step mom come next to Lilly and start to speak up.
Step Mom : (she fake smiled and hug Lilly) good afternoon my daughter how are you? ( Lilly was shock that her step mom is nice to her. While cooking she stair at her step mom and listen to her and answear her question.)
Lilly : I... I... I am good how are you?
Step Mom : ( start to laugh) I am good I am a little bit tired wanna know why? ( stare at Lilly Lilly shook her head)
Step Mom : Coz I have a stupid and useless daughter who can't even wake up early in the morning and cook for her dad and sister I am dealing with that.
After that Lilly's step sister and step dad start to giggle. Lilly said nothing and continue cooking. After Lilly finish they were siting on the table chair and waiting for Lilly. Lilly bring breakfast and put the foods on the table and then she went and sit on the ground and eat a slice of bread with water she couldn't eat with them.
Third POV: While Lilly was eating she stare at her step familly they were so happy together. She wishes everyday for a miracle to a fairy come and save her but it looks like that miracle never happend. After her breakfast she stand up and was about to go to get ready for shcool since it was her first day she didn't want to get late but her step mom notice and stopped her. She put her hand on Lilly's shoulder and said.
Step Mom : where are you going?
Lilly : I was about to get ready for shcool. ( turn back and she was face to face her step mom)
Step Mom : Oh is that so school? Wow nice ( stare at Lilly and push her) HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT SCHOOL?! HUH YOU WOKE UP LATE TODAY AND COOKED BREAKFAST LATE AND NOW WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL?! WOW YOUR SO CLEVER YOU BITCH! ( Step dad came and try to calm her wife)
Lilly was shocked and she was about to cry and she wanted to slip and play with her favorite stufy and just forget what she heard about but impossible for her. As she was thinking her step dad was comforting her step mom but her step mom start to fake crying and blame Lilly. Lilly' s step dad didn't like someone who makes he's wife cry so she went to Lilly and look at her angrily.
Step Dad : Stand up right now
Lilly looked at him and stand up coz she knew if she wouldn't she would be on trouble so she did as she was told.
Step Dad : How dare you make My Wife Cry huh?
Lilly : I did nothing wrong she started first and... And she is crying for no reason since I didn't told her anything. ( make eye contact with her step dad)
Lilly's step dad nod he's head and said.
Step Dad : Oh so now your talk backing ? Well... ( slap her)
Lilly's step mom and sister were enjoying that.
Step Dad : ( get close to Lilly and start to whisper) Never in your tire life talk back me get it?
All of a sudden Lilly's step mom come and put her hand on her husband shoulder and start to talk.
Step Mom : Honey calm down ( stare at Lilly) and you if you want to go to shcool you have to do the dishes Get it? Come here honey don't get angry she is a bitch she is a foster kid it's ok ( walk out of kitchen) Lucy! Baby come and get ready you gonna be late for shcool.
Lucy :( stare at Lilly and answear) I am coming mommy! ( smile and leave the kitchen).
Third POV:
Lilly was all alone she start to cry so hard she cried so hard and silently she didn't know what she have done all she wanted was a nice familly nothing else. Her step dad and sister leave now she and her step mom was all alone. As she was crying her step mom come to the kitchen and start talking.
Step Mom : your sitting here? Why you didn't start huh?
Lilly : ( look at her) I... I... Am gonna start now. ( stand up and about to start)
Step Mom : did you cry? ( start to giggle) omg what a princess ( laugh and leave the kitchen)

AT SCHOOL:
Third POV :
Lilly's step sister walk to school she was so happy that Lilly was not with her anyway as she walked school she go and meet up with her friend's while they were talking about random topic one of her freind ask her where was Lilly.
Freind : Hey Lucy where is your crazy sister?
Lucy stare at her freind and her other friend's were waiting for her answear. Then Lucy answeared.
Lucy : Oh! She wake up late and then my mom punish her so she have to do the dishes if she want come to shcool. ( giggle)
Lucy's freind start to laugh and then while laughing they went to there classe.

AT HOME:
Third POV : Lilly finish the dishes and she go to get ready. And sfter get's ready she was about to leave when her step mom came and ask her where she was going.
Step Mom : where are you going? Did you finish the dishes?
Lilly : Yes... Yes I did
Step Mom : Good then Fuck Off ( stare at Lilly and leave)
Lilly was so happy she was a little bit late for the first day but it was ok she ran happily she liked school so much school was the only place that she had and feel happy in it. When she got there she ran to her class.

AT HOME :
Step Mom POV :
After that bitch leave I start to clean the house up and I was about to finish the only room that was left was that bitch room of course I won't clean the hole thing just gonna vacum it and leave she don't deserve anything. I enter her room and start vacumming her room. I vacum half of the room now the only spit left to vacum was under her bed. I start to vacum under her bed but the handle of the vacum was keep hitting something I was so curious so I turn off the vacum and check to see what it was I saw a box I was shock was that bitch stealing money?anyway I take the box out of there and shake it was full I start to truely think that she stole money I was so angry so I open the box and I was so shock I couldn't belive what I just saw.

To Be Continue...