CHAPTER : 4

At School

Lilly's POV :
After my lunch break I have three more class to go and I am happy of course because John made my day and not gonna lie I am kinda thinking about him as well. Anyway today was fun and now it is time to go back home and something happend as I was walking toward the departure gate a familiar voice called me when I turned my back it was John who came closer to me and said.
John : Hey Lilly the princess where are you going? ( look at Lilly)
I was a little shy when he was so close to me and looking at me but I answeared.
Lilly : I am heading home
John : Home? You gonna leave me here and head home? Comon princess I want to spend time with you ( make pouty lips)
Oh my god did he call me princess ok ok calm down Lilly is just a normal compliment.  You gotta go.
Lilly : I am so sorry John but I really have to bead home my parent are strict that's why. ( looked at him shyly)
John : ( kiss her cheek) it's ok  babygirl go home be safe ok?
I was on the cloud nights when he kiss me he... He... The hottest boy kissed such a ugly girl like me oh my god i was about to scream but I acted like nothing happend.
Lilly : t... T.... Thank you you head home safe as well good bye
John : good bye babygirl.
John POV: After Lilly walk away I sighed I couldn't belive she seems like a nice girl I can't belive I am about to break her heart unbelievable as I was thinking Lucy and her freinds walk to me and Lucy start to talk.
Lucy : wow! I must say that you are a talented actor baby
John : thank's and don't call me baby ok I am not your baby
Lucy : chill is so embarrassing that your so handsome but your poor ( start giggle then her freind continue giggling)
John : what ever give my money
Lucy : no honey first we gotta watch some picture then you gonna show me the voice recording and then I am gonna give you the money.
John : what ever here ( bring out he's phone wich was on recorded the hole time)
Lucy : ( listen to the record) nice now let's see some Pic shall we? It's fun and belive me you are a really good actor. ( shows picture)
John POV : I couldn't see the pictures it was hurtful for me I didn't want to hurt Lilly she was and still my crush I truely love her.
Lucy : anyway enough ( put her phone on her pocket) give me your phone so I can send the record to myself
Third POV :
John give he's phone and Lucy did what she said then Lucy gives John's money and  head home with her freinds. 
Lucy POV:When I got home that idiot was already home and way I took off my shoes and go to the kitchen I saw my mom cooking then I said.
Lucy : Hi mom
Mom : Hi baby how was school?
Lucy : boring but I have a surprise for you girl.
Mom : ( look at Lucy with a surprise eyes) what is it?
Lucy : look! ( show everything on her  phone the pictures and the voice)
Mom : OH MY GOD! THAT BITCH I AM GONNA KILL HER! ( Want to walk away but Lucy grab her arm and said)
Lucy : Mom... Don't worry we gonna kill her slowly ok piece by piece ok give me some time and then you gonna thanking me later belive me ( smile and giggle)
Mom : wow that's why  your my daughter I love you ( smile and giggle as well)

To Be Continue...